MotoGP 13 announced

After antecipating a fairly good title, I've seen more than enough to make a fairly quick judgement - It's pretty bad, and I'll skip this one for sure.
  • Helmet cam completely messed (breathguard in front of eye sight... really? I wonder if these guys ever placed a premium race helmet on their heads.)
  • Sounds are so bad I don't know where to beggin (they're garbage).
  • Physics seem nothing at all like the current real bikes (which IRL are very composed with lots of grip by a gazillion of electronic riding assistances), as if they've made them "dramatic for the sake of 'gaming'".
I'd rather have them just stick MotoGP tracks/bikes and a UI to fit the theme, into their last year's SBK (which was not all that marvellous to beggin with) and built it on similar basis. This looks too different, for the worse.

It seems MotoGP'08 will still remain as the best MotoGP game ever released to PC.

Nice design but i don't like the graphics work and color combination which the designer adopt here. Any how the design is really good and the 3D working is very impressive for me.

Motion Capture MotoGP13

these days I've been watching videos and the evolution of the MotoGP game, well,
I really enjoyed the movements of the rider on the bike, and it seems really good, and the answer is this video, Milestone is really work hard on it i believe, really nice to see how to make a great videogame, the rider, the falls, the saves, the pits, the pit crew, bike setup everything is here to be a good game, let's hope a good riding with the bikes, let's see the rest...Just playing it to feel the physics of the bikes.

And no one knows, what about the Demo??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back