Motion Rig Purchase Advice (DoFReality)

Hello,
I'm wondering if there is anyone who has purchased one of the motion rigs from this site (DoFReality.com). Preferably to the UK.

I'd really like to know how legit this company is before spending that much money.

If anyone has any advice/experience with them to share, that would be most appreciated!

Regards,
Majorai

@Majorai - If you haven't looked at the Geko Systems GS-105 you may want to. I own one and I am very very very happy with it. The GS-105 is a G-Seat so you are resisting forces (like you do in a real car). I'm not saying the GS-105 is better than anything else as I never tried any other type of seat mover or motion simulator and but I can tell you I always have a huge smile on my face after (and while) doing some laps.

Upvote 0
Checking in to see if you have made a motion simulation solution. If there are any questions on your end, we would love to speak with you about how and why we do what we do at SimCraft/DIYsim.com. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, completely forgot about this thread, Sorry about that:redface:.

I actually decided to bite the bullet and go with the one I had mentioned, although I have nothing to compare it to, I'm absolutely loving it so far!

Thanks again for all the input!

Upvote 0
Just wanted to make sure you found what you were looking for Adam. Sounds like you did. Let me know if you are looking for more motion in the future sir!

Upvote 0
If anything with any motion sim product, cheap or expensive, ask about warranty and whats covered......Last thing you need is a motor controller or something breaking prematurely and finding out because of a particular setup, its not under warranty

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back