F1 2021 More Realistic Driving Physics?

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
I think everyone agreed driving physics(handling) is looks sh*t in this game. I liked corner cutting system and ai straight line speeds, it's much better than past years. is anybody working on much better driving physics? This game really need a this mod.

What is your issue with the driving physics exactly?

FYI I'm only familiar with F1 2020 (very similar physics to F1 2021).
My only issue is that there is too much torque/wheelspin when applying throttle. But that's something that can be easily tweaked.

Yeah it's oversteer when throttle on. I watched faster drivers on youtube, everybody shift up before every corner exit and 100 - 50 brake settings not spinning. I tried **** up before throttle on and oversteer get smooth. But it's not feel realistic. If you drive on F1 2019 you can see difference.

OK, so if you have a steering wheel and pedals, in F1 2020 that's something you can reduce in the controller settings menu.
I'm sure it's the same in F1 2021.

I think the setting is called "Throttle Saturation" (I'll check tonight).
Try setting it to 50, or even 75 just to see what it does.
Throttle Saturation changes the throttle response curve.
So for example:
When not pressing the throttle, in-game throttle is still 0.
When pressing the throttle fully, in-game throttle is still 100.
But if you're half-pressing it, in-game throttle is 25 instead of 50.

Basically you can press the throttle a little harder and the car won't spin out of control everytime you touch it.
That little setting changed everything for me.

I tried Throttle Saturation and linearity both 0-0, 50-50,100-100 and Linearity between 50-100 and later Saturation 50-100 but not didn't affected. I not suggest Throttle linearity and saturation same time 100-100 :roflmao: it's too horrific.

++F1 2021 game has much better driving physics with 1.13 update

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back