More immersive pits mod

Misc More immersive pits mod 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tracks with pits on the left is an issue at the moment. Should be just a simple mirroring fix.
I'm not exactly sure, if I just paste the models into the unpacked pitcrew.kn5 and then the .fbx animation might break, I don't really want to get into this as I'm bummed how it's nearly impossible or completely not possible to have multiple properly animated models in the same .kn5

Last edited:
I want to love this mod more and it works brilliantly for crew suits made without crew brands but not so well for the many skins that do. I think using crew brands is also the only way you can apply undistorted, full-sized logos across the pit crew's backs(?).

I understand your reason for removing these but a possible solution would be to restore them and replace the default Brands_Crew_NM.dds in the kn5 with a flat version (i.e., flat purple with black alpha).

The old-style crew suits will then work with their correct branding and new suits that don't use the crew brand won't be affected by a visible crew brand normal. I managed to do this for the lollypop guy for my own use, but my 3D skills don't extend as far as making it work for the extra crew members. Do you think this is possible?

Last edited:
I want to love this mod more and it works brilliantly for crew suits made without crew brands but not so well for the many skins that do. I think using crew brands is also the only way you can apply undistorted, full-sized logos across the pit crew's backs(?).

I understand your reason for removing these but a possible solution would be to restore them and replace the default Brands_Crew_NM.dds in the kn5 with a flat version (i.e., flat purple with black alpha).

The old-style crew suits will then work with their correct branding and new suits that don't use the crew brand won't be affected by a visible crew brand normal. I managed to do this for the lollypop guy for my own use, but my 3D skills don't extend as far as making it work for the extra crew members. Do you think this is possible?
Just need to reexport the both the lollipop guy and the standing crew models with the brand_crew model that I deleted because of somewhat different poses on the crew but I don't want to update this if I can't manage to animate them

For some reason my pitcrew was hidden by default. Installed this mod hoping that the crew would be visible but there was no luck. I can't find anything abt it online so can anyone help me here?

Any news on this!? Are the guys still as "Wookie-sized" as before!? ;-) Not complaining nor demanding anything, just asking cos this looks like an abandoned thing a bit. Thx for some info.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.