More handy UI for the GTPC mod (Virtua_LM + GTSupreme)

Cars More handy UI for the GTPC mod (Virtua_LM + GTSupreme) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rainmaker_87 submitted a new resource:

More handy UI for the GTPC mod (Virtua_LM + GTSupreme) - drive a mass of early 80s Group C cars

What happened to the Virtua_LM GTPC mod? Many old sim racers will know that this kind of vapoware was a bit of a disappointment when it finally came out for rFactor. Later TonyBarracuda and GTsupreme took on a conversion to AC simply called "Group C 80s". The latest version is now free to have and this mod is finally worth a try. The physics might not AAA+, but it finally makes fun to drive this unique experience of early 80s prototype cars.

Link to cars and...

Read more about this resource...

OK you downloaded a car for example and then you did drag and drop the car folder into YOUR-STEAMFOLDER\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars ?
Then it should appear in CM in the Brand that the cars has or if you applied the patch made by me after installing it into the cars folder, you should be able to find the car in brand "GTPC (Virtua_LM)".

Hi Rainmaker, awesome work as always! I've got a question about this update, related to an offtopic problem but very similar: what is this missing entry?
Because not long ago I've tried to create a more powerful 962C (to mimic its late years horsepower) by putting the longtail engine in the shorttail, but I got lots of smoke from the rear tyres, stopping only at 150 kmh IIRC. The handling was good though, it's just a hit in the eye. I wonder if this drivetrain problem is the solution to my problem:coffee:
Thanks in advance!

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages