More Accurate Driver Market (Includes O'Ward & Shwartzman)

More Accurate Driver Market (Includes O'Ward & Shwartzman) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheRaptor103 submitted a new resource:

More Accurate Driver Market (Includes O'Ward & Shwartzman) - More accurate drivers for a more accurate 2023 season!

This mod intends to give players a more accurate start to the 2023 season by modifying driver stats and changing the status of some drivers to match their real life availability. The main additions to this mod are:
  • Pato O'Ward, who takes Álex Palou's spot as McLaren's reserve driver after Palou fell out with the team. Palou is now a free agent in-game.
  • Robert Shwartzman, who is added as a free agent in-game to represent his IRL status as Ferrari's reserve driver alongside...

Read more about this resource...

The list below contains the drivers who have had their overall ratings change:
  • George Russell (87 -> 88)
  • Lando Norris (87 -> 88)
  • Sergio Pérez (88 -> 86)
  • Daniel Ricciardo (83 -> 86)
  • Esteban Ocon (84 -> 85)
  • Alexander Albon (81 -> 84)
  • Nico Hülkenberg (79 -> 81)
  • Yuki Tsunoda (79 -> 81)
  • Oscar Piastri (76 -> 79)
  • Mick Schumacher (76 -> 78)
  • Robert Shwartzman (N/A -> 77)
  • Felipe Drugovich (74 -> 77)
  • Liam Lawson (73 -> 77)
  • Nyck de Vries (76 -> 77)
  • Logan Sargeant (73 -> 76)
  • Álex Palou (73 -> 76)
  • Pato O'Ward (N/A -> 76)
  • Stoffel Vandoorne (72 -> 76)
  • Pietro Fittipaldi (71 -> 73)
  • Victor Martins (64 -> 66)
Known issues / other info:
  • O'Ward & Shwartzman don't have any new voicelines, models, or helmets. I can't do much to fix this as there's only so much information out there about modding F1 Manager. It also doesn't help that 2023 uses Unreal Engine 5 instead of UE4 like 2022 did, and many modding tools don't fully support UE5 yet.
  • O'Ward uses Enzo Trulli's database entry while Shwartzman uses Nazim Azman's entry. They're already retired in a non-modded game which is why I chose them, but this does mean you can't bring back the original drivers anymore (or use mods which change their photos).
  • You can't have two reserve drivers simultaneously in-game unlike real life, which is why Shwartzman and Vandoorne are free agents and not linked to their teams. If I were to set them as F1 reserves, I'd have to sacrifice Italian Jesus & Drugovich.

Can you do Female drivers please, there is on out there but not working with 1.9 update
I'm assuming you're talking about the W Talents Mod by Aloy_, and in that case, the main problem is that it doesn't make sense for me to go and redo all of their work.

It would take a lot of time (that I honestly don't have) to redo all of their assets, and on top of that, I really don't like the idea of making a mod whose sole purpose is to do the exact same thing as someone else's mod. It'd just be ripping them off.

It would make more sense to ask Aloy_ if I could 'take over' working on their mod so that I could just use their assets (or at least be allowed to 'reverse-engineer' their mod to get them), since it shouldn't (in theory, based off what I know about their mod) require much effort to get their mod working again. But, I really don't feel comfortable about asking another modder to do something like that.

If you just want an updated version of their mod, I really would just recommend you to go and ask them politely (either via their mod discussion page or DMs) to update their mod. I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.

I'm assuming you're talking about the W Talents Mod by Aloy_, and in that case, the main problem is that it doesn't make sense for me to go and redo all of their work.

It would take a lot of time (that I honestly don't have) to redo all of their assets, and on top of that, I really don't like the idea of making a mod whose sole purpose is to do the exact same thing as someone else's mod. It'd just be ripping them off.

It would make more sense to ask Aloy_ if I could 'take over' working on their mod so that I could just use their assets (or at least be allowed to 'reverse-engineer' their mod to get them), since it shouldn't (in theory, based off what I know about their mod) require much effort to get their mod working again. But, I really don't feel comfortable about asking another modder to do something like that.

If you just want an updated version of their mod, I really would just recommend you to go and ask them politely (either via their mod discussion page or DMs) to update their mod. I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.
Yes thats the one, its fun to play with the females on the team it makes more fun and challenging, you dont wanna do like your own female crew or something. I bet people would love this to have aswell.

Yes thats the one, its fun to play with the females on the team it makes more fun and challenging, you dont wanna do like your own female crew or something. I bet people would love this to have aswell.
I'll see what I can do in the future, but no promises.

Pato Oward's name doesnt appear in his cardboard. Idk if its just only me
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by his cardboard? Could you be more specific and/or send a picture?

I'll see what I can do in the future, but no promises.

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by his cardboard? Could you be more specific and/or send a picture?
Not the guy but same problem. If you go to the scouting tab Pato's name shows as blank.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-24 161147.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-24 161147.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 75
Not the guy but same problem. If you go to the scouting tab Pato's name shows as blank.
Wait, hold on - in your photo, the name of the team is the official team name and not the normal 'McLaren'. Are you using ThySharkRider's team rename mod? If so, do me a favor and try uninstalling that mod temporarily - I have a feeling that'll fix the problem. I think their mod modifies the game's localization file; if you're able to fix it by uninstalling, they might've changed something that inadvertently broke Pato's localization string?

Last edited:
Wait, hold on - in your photo, the name of the team is the official team name and not the normal 'McLaren'. Are you using ThySharkRider's team rename mod? If so, do me a favor and try uninstalling that mod temporarily - I have a feeling that'll fix the problem. I think their mod modifies the game's localization file; if you're able to fix it by uninstalling, they might've changed something that inadvertently broke Pato's localization string?
It works now. TY

Must be something with his mod's Volta.locres file then, like I thought - if I get some spare time soon, I'll try to look into it and potentially try to contact ThySharkRider too.

News is that one of the member of racedeparment contact modder for W Female for 2023 and he said he wont update the mod. I would ask you if there is better chance for you to start at atleast make two female i can reward for it .

News is that one of the member of racedeparment contact modder for W Female for 2023 and he said he wont update the mod. I would ask you if there is better chance for you to start at atleast make two female i can reward for it .
I've been quite busy recently with IRL work, unfortunately that means I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to modding. Like I said before, I'll look into making a mod with female drivers (or incorporating them into one of my existing mods), but I can't promise anything.

TheRaptor103 updated More Accurate Driver Market (Includes O'Ward & Shwartzman) with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 - Fine-Tuning Ratings + F2 Grid Update

Did some more fine-tuning of driver growths & stats after testing driver improvement through a season. I also updated most of the F2 grid so that they are closer to their IRL performance; although keep in mind changes are done with a driver's growth score in mind. Overall though, they should be much more viable hires than before. Some driver numbers were updated as well (previously an unmentioned change), mostly to match the numbers used by rookies in the FP1 session at Mexico.

Drivers with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

All drivers with changes to their overall ratings (as of Version 2.0):
  • George Russell (87 -> 88)
  • Lando Norris (87 -> 88)
  • Sergio Pérez (88 -> 86)
  • Daniel Ricciardo (83 -> 86)
  • Esteban Ocon (84 -> 85)
  • Alexander Albon (81 -> 84)
  • Nico Hülkenberg (79 -> 81)
  • Yuki Tsunoda (79 -> 81)
  • Oscar Piastri (76-> 81)
  • Mick Schumacher (76-> 80)
  • Robert Shwartzman (N/A -> 78)
  • Felipe Drugovich (74-> 78)
  • Liam Lawson (73-> 78)
  • Nyck De Vries (76-> 78)
  • Álex Palou (73 -> 77)
  • Pato O'Ward (N/A-> 77)
  • Logan Sargeant (73-> 77)
  • Stoffel Vandoorne (72 -> 77)
  • Frederik Vesti (69 -> 74)
  • Jack Doohan (71 -> 73)
  • Ayumu Iwasa (71 -> 73)
  • Pietro Fittipaldi (71 -> 73)
  • Enzo Fittipaldi (70 -> 72)
  • Richard Verschoor (74 -> 72)
  • Jehan Daruvala (74 -> 72)
  • Dennis Hauger (70 -> 71)
  • Victor Martins (64 -> 70)
  • Oliver Bearman (67 -> 69)
  • Zane Maloney (71 -> 68)
  • Jak Crawford (64 -> 67)
  • Juan Manuel Correa (62 -> 67)
  • Roman Staněk (64 -> 66)
  • Roy Nissany (68 -> 64)

It would be cool if you added Jamie Chadwick and some of the F1 academy talents that may make it into F1 in the future
Well, first I'm gonna have refer you to my earlier post:
I've been quite busy recently with IRL work, unfortunately that means I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to modding. Like I said before, I'll look into making a mod with female drivers (or incorporating them into one of my existing mods), but I can't promise anything.
To branch off of that post though, I will state the following:
I simply don't know if I'll have the time to make a new mod for F1 Manager within the near future, and if I were to put out any new mod, it would have to only consist of the most successful W Series & F1 Academy drivers instead of every driver from those series because:
  1. There's only so many retired drivers that fulfill the 'requirements' (as I would call them) to make them good options for replacing with new drivers.
  2. It's an extremely tedious process making new driver portraits, getting them to work in-game, and having to fix them so that they look acceptable compared to other drivers once finally imported in-game.
  3. Unlike with this mod, I'd likely have to modify the localization files to get all of the driver names appearing in-game, which is another tedious process that'll almost certainly lead to issues for those who don't use the English version of the game or try to use this mod with other mods that also modify the same files (like ThySharkRider's team rename mods).

Hi mate, Thanks for your work, it helps a lot to get a better game.
I was wondering if it was possible for you to add in a 3.0 :
Kimi Antonelli ?
Keep up with the good job.

More Accurate Driver Market (Includes O'Ward & Shwartzman) - More accurate drivers for a more accurate 2023 season!

Is there any option to add drivers like Vettel or Latifi to this mod like the previous Driver Market mod?

I would like to know that there is a tutorial for giving new names with new drivers, how do you replace the photos of the drivers? How did you put Pato O'Ward's, thank you or create Andrea Kimi Antonelli for mercedes

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%