Montreal Track Feedback and Bug Reports

When will the updated track be released?

e6044ff352c8b6cc26c8d384d49ebc00.png

tumblr_m805cvwLPa1r360cto1_250.gif

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Then will be ready before friday I guarantee you that cause I just have to check 2 pit lane exits more xD

Last edited:
T 8 chicane appart from the anticut. The kerbs itself are more bumpy aswel. Feels the same as last chicane. T4 exit kerb feels more bumpy aswel. Now idk why that is?

The second part of the chicane (turn 9 too high curb) was fixed in second release last night. If that's the problem, make sure you have only latest track version installed. These tracks may show up randomly in menu if you have several installed. Regarding turn 4 I agree, not sure why it feels more bumpy, but not reason to do another update anyways.

and the invisible wall at exit t4 is still there.
At corner entry T3 there is a tree in front of the 50m sign -.-

I can't do anything else there, I moved the shortest wall up, since some people suggested that the problem happened arriving to that wall, and in my testing I never had a weird crash there... there is something odd in the collision model.

I didnt test much but in the latest version if you touch slightly that wall (T4) you lose the endplate. I think thats a good point and anyway, that kerb pushes you back to the track so you have to be very wide to touch the wall.

Amazing job David! Thanks for your effort!

The second part of the chicane (turn 9 too high curb) was fixed in second release last night. If that's the problem, make sure you have only latest track version installed. These tracks may show up randomly in menu if you have several installed. Regarding turn 4 I agree, not sure why it feels more bumpy, but not reason to do another update anyways.

I most likely dont have the latest version then if there was an update last night.
The t4 exit kerb isn't really a problem anyway. And since the wall cant be fixed its indeed good that the kerb pushes you back like Carlos says.
Great job anyway David!

I was offline for a race simulation. I had an engine failure just after the final lap; I don't know why, but after that I can't press Esc. I had to close rF2 from desktop.

lol this is the buggiest track by far.

I met another bug today. If you go wide in the hairpin (even if you slow down more than enough), it might give you a warning for cutting.

You will have to live with some small track bugs. Official tracks that are relaesed for rF2 take half a year to build, including at least 1 month of beta testing to iron out bugs. This is not possible with resources and schedule of FSR.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back