MONSTER RACING MY TEAM FULL TEAM PACKAGE (GREEN GHOUL)

MyTeam MONSTER RACING MY TEAM FULL TEAM PACKAGE (GREEN GHOUL) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

MONSTER RACING MY TEAM FULL TEAM PACKAGE (GREEN GHOUL) - Monster Racing My Team
Action.jpg

My Team Monster Racing Green Ghoul Full Team Package

Monster Racing F1 Team introduce their Green Ghoul Full Team Package. These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages.

These full team packages include the following:

-Car Livery
-All driver gear (Cap, suit, gloves, boots, helmet)
-Garagecrew (Racecrew shirt, pants, shorts, shoes, garage car monitor and stand)
-Pitstops (Pitcrew suit and helmet, Pitstop gantry, pit...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi, can you tell me exactly how you did the pit crew, race crew and gantry? I don't mean the model/photoshop, I mean the ERP import. I have my photoshop done but I'm a bit confused on which ERP file it goes in and how to do things like the headphones, etc. because the model I used is just one big model.

Thanks!

Hi, can you tell me exactly how you did the pit crew, race crew and gantry? I don't mean the model/photoshop, I mean the ERP import. I have my photoshop done but I'm a bit confused on which ERP file it goes in and how to do things like the headphones, etc. because the model I used is just one big model.

Thanks!

If you mean the erp locations check the bottom of this link where I outline all the locations

Nice Mod! I only got the problem that the sponsors are still visible on the clothing. Can you maybe help? nvm I got it

Last edited:
The skins require the breaking point content pack correct? So in theory you need to pay £5 for this mod to work?
Or is there a way to get the pack for free?

Dont have an issue with that just trying to save money :)

In wich folder i have to copy the mod and which part of the mod i have to copy where? Could anyone help me? Thank you
Just copy the "F1 2021" file and paste it into your steamapps/common folder. You should be able to see a different "F1 2021" folder in there. If you do it correctly it should ask you to overwrite some files, go ahead and do that.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.4%