Resource icon

MyTeam MONSTER RACING MY TEAM FULL TEAM PACKAGE (BLACK PANTHER) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

MONSTER RACING MY TEAM FULL TEAM PACKAGE (BLACK PANTHER) - Monster Racing My Team

Race.jpeg

My Team Monster Racing Green Ghoul Full Team Package

Monster Racing F1 Team introduce their Black Panther Full Team Package. These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages. There are two packages and one is the Mercedes package and the other is no engine supplier logos/no Mercedes.

These full team packages include the following:

-Car Livery
-All driver gear (Cap, suit, gloves, boots, helmet)
-Garagecrew (Racecrew...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi I'm new to modding, where do i paste the copied folders? theyre already in the F1 game file but I cant access it in game?

Open the Mod Folder and copy the F1 2021 folder and then paste it to the same location as your Steam F1 2O21 folder. If done correctly you’ll overwrite about 116 files and you’re good to go. DO NOT COPY THE MOD 2021 FOLDER AND PASTE IT INSIDE OF YOUR STEAM F1 2021 FOLDER THATS NOT HOW COPY AND PASTE WORKS.

Last edited:
Hello, how to remove dublicate sponsors on suits and gloves ?
when you are in the headquarter go to personalization then choose any other livery that are not the "gold " one , then once you made that livery active go back and you will see the option to click on sponsor on the car , simple remove any sponsor , choose the proper livery again nd is done.

Open the Mod Folder and copy the F1 2021 folder and then paste it to the same location as your Steam F1 2O21 folder. If done correctly you’ll overwrite about 116 files and you’re good to go. DO NOT COPY THE MOD 2021 FOLDER AND PASTE IT INSIDE OF YOUR STEAM F1 2021 FOLDER THATS NOT HOW COPY AND PASTE WORKS.
Thanks for the reply. I've replaced the files for the car livery, its working now but about 80% of the livery is blurry when selecting it in MyTeam HQ. Will it sharpen out when I go into gameplay or have I done something wrong?

Thanks for the reply. I've replaced the files for the car livery, its working now but about 80% of the livery is blurry when selecting it in MyTeam HQ. Will it sharpen out when I go into gameplay or have I done something wrong?
Start fresh by reverifying your game files on Steam so that your F1 2021 folder is restored to the original files. Once you’ve reverified your files then load the mod it works perfectly if done correctly.

when you are in the headquarter go to personalization then choose any other livery that are not the "gold " one , then once you made that livery active go back and you will see the option to click on sponsor on the car , simple remove any sponsor , choose the proper livery again nd is done.
Thanks, mate.........

I really enjoy your mod, but I don't know if the new update broke the driver's outfit. Casper's suit bleeds through when viewing the suit, and when a cutscene plays, (i.e. podium), the Monster suit doesn't even show at all. I don't know if changing the skin to Aiden's suit may fix it, or if it needs to be fixed since the update.

Not sure why but this no longer works for me. i have tried resetting the game and reinstalling the mod but it does not change anything anymore. not sure if its because of the new updates.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back