AC Monday Night Abarth league

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's MONDAY NIGHT Abarth league, most of people registering already read the subject don't you think?
I didn't think anything was completely set in stone yet. Monday wouldn't be the best day for people that work. Even if it's on late people might just not be in the spirit for racing at the start of a working week. It's part of what worries me about joining. My working hours can be all over the place sometimes it's 9pm by the time I'm sitting down to dinner after coming home late from work.

I didn't think anything was completely set in stone yet. Monday wouldn't be the best day for people that work. Even if it's on late people might just not be in the spirit for racing at the start of a working week. It's part of what worries me about joining. My working hours can be all over the place sometimes it's 9pm by the time I'm sitting down to dinner after coming home late from work.

Well, it's dinner time here too and i work also, i've been doing that for years, one day with dinner a bit early or later doesn't seem like the end of the world, if it's called Monay night i don't think it's acceptable to try to change things because most people for sure are in for being in a monday night, i didn't hear 90% of people signing in saying to change the day...

Interested.
There might be 100 people who want to drive in this league. How can you handle that? There is maybe 24 lot for this season? is it 24 fastest sign up? is it 24 fastest driver and some kind of qualification before every Monday (that would be fun)? is it a some kind of lottery draw before the whole season...? Something else?

ok, this thread is now closed! we know there are loads of you looking forward to a league in AC and there will be some news coming soon!

Well if you infact read the thread correctly you will see I was one of the first to sign up. !!! The guys where getting feed back from who would be interested. Monday nights League yes, But it seems alot of racers would prefer weekend racing which makes sense as I work as well and am many times late back home. At least on Sundays people are pretty much free to practice and race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back