Monday 10th August 2009 - Rally Sushi

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

sorry im having problems with my rscenter some time works some times get block dont now why whne it work everything is fine the loose connection and wont start sorry had to leave in the midle

edit :trying one more time now works

• Andrew Evans

ok, well as we saw the server is still pretty screwed.... it's totally timing out and some of you might have lost some times.... :(

from next rally you'll need to start capturing yer local stage times so i can update the results that go missing...

eg:

85262371.png

at the moment the server is toast and until it comes back up i can't do the results or setup the us time zone server (i tried throughout the day to do this) :(

:shakeyfistman:

meanwhile, rally was sweet... apart from my loltastic 4 corners and 2% into ss1.... lots of stages where i had some great sectors... but a few stupid mistakes mashing my overall time... hard to find the balance between going for it and chickening out :D

i think you'll agree i created some badass camber on my veh-i-cule during ss12:

richardburnsrallysse200d.png

Attached youl find document RBR. I finished stage 7 then when i went to click go on stage 8 i had no timer. Then when i finishedwhatever stage i did 8 or 9 it put me to stage 10. So id missed a stage somehow and was pretty peed odd. That image shows 2 times for 1 stage??????????????

Anyway really really enjoyed it even after that mess and the last stage really peed me off. Only did 3 stages in practice and ran them once. I was running well today. shame i screwed 2 stages up stupidly and missed 1 because of the french.

Thanks andrew and well done all :good:

Attachments

• RBR.jpg
    RBR.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 259
  • Andrew Evans

ok, server was up for 3 seconds and i managed to rip the results and post the us session... :phew:

hopefully, things will be more stable by monte on thursday...

provisionals results are now up:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/369927-post3.html

vaughany... the server says you missed stage 8... but you've got two times registered for 8.... the 2nd one is definitely your stage 9 time and the first stage 8 seems to be correct... so added it in and it saved your ass 3 places!....

• Jason Halaby

heading home now and I hope the US session is working...here I come :th_wink:

• Jason Halaby

:good:
haha...barely pulled that one off. Had a number of close calls, but made it through every stage (though never the fastest!) Hats off to Mark and Peter for some really quick times.

I'm glad to see our entry list keeps growing every week. Thank you to Andrew for organizing!! I really enjoyed Japan with tarmac and USA with snow.

Here's one thought for future events... I feel like I might have an advantage over everyone else because I can see the provisional results from the other sessions before I drive my US session. I can see which stages tripped people up, and be more cautious on those. Would it be better to post final results after all the sessions are over? Does anyone care? Should I just not look?

Thoughts??

• Andrew Evans

hooooooo!

final results are up... gratz to all for taking part - we got there in the end :D

http://forum.racedepartment.com/369927-post3.html

i hear what you're saying about the provisionals man.... blatantly shows stage 11 as a major killer etc... so on thursday we'll have nowt up until all sessions have been run.... :eyebrows:

also, this:
eusadancei.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back