Resource icon

Tracks Monal 0.1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
SMJH submitted a new resource:

Monal - Pakistan, Islamabad, Margalla hills mountain circuit, hill climb, karting track etc

Monal is the name of a restuarant at the top of Margalla hills in Pakistan. It's a popular drive to the top from the city of Islamabad with some stand out hairpin turns, which were the main reason for creating this route.

I've added a quick rudimentary fantasy section in the hills to the north east of the map with tunnels in order to be able to create a circuit complete with less than stellar AI for the time being. The long straight roads in the city are only there in order to able to drive...

Read more about this resource...

I've downloaded this into content manager installed directly from the zip into content however game still says error Monal Monal Monal. How can i fix this?

I've been trying to load the track but it always crashes AC. I'm using the latest CSP preview, should I rollback to the latest public build? It just gives me a generic "AC crashed" error, it's only happening with Monal, I'd love to test this track out!

EDIT: AI spline missing? I really don't know what am I doing wrong

Last edited:
I cant seem to play it, says Add atleast one opnent which seems to not work. And if I try practice mode then i fall out the map. The concept is amazing, I myself am from Pakistan Islamabad. Would love to play this

I've been trying to load the track but it always crashes AC. I'm using the latest CSP preview, should I rollback to the latest public build? It just gives me a generic "AC crashed" error, it's only happening with Monal, I'd love to test this track out!

EDIT: AI spline missing? I really don't know what am I doing wrong
Was broken due to blender corrupting values for reasons unknown to me. The recent update should fix it.

I've downloaded this into content manager installed directly from the zip into content however game still says error Monal Monal Monal. How can i fix this?
Drop the new file into content manager and it should work. If not, then remove the old monal folder and drop the zip into content manager again.

SMJH submitted a new resource:

Monal - Pakistan, Islamabad, Margalla hills mountain circuit, hill climb, karting track etc

Read more about this resource...
Hi,

Can't Believe someone actually made this ! I am also making SA Gardens Track and Omni Track of Karachi Pakistan with the help of Hexor Mods. His work is brilliant as well. I am a Simagic Distributor In pakistan and will be bringing products soon to Pakistan by the end of November. check it out:

exosimracing.com

Hi,

Can't Believe someone actually made this ! I am also making SA Gardens Track and Omni Track of Karachi Pakistan with the help of Hexor Mods. His work is brilliant as well. I am a Simagic Distributor In pakistan and will be bringing products soon to Pakistan by the end of November. check it out:

exosimracing.com
Your service looks great. I was considering the Omni track too on some people's requests but seen as you already have that started I look forward to seeing it in the future.

Could you explain where the karting track is? Maybe add the route in the minimap
You can start at the karting track. That way you'll have the minimap for it too. Iirc no layout shows all roads. Instead I've shared a picture of all the drivable roads on the Overview page.

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    975.4 KB · Views: 94

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back