Moiker's AC Graphics Mod with Reshade 2.0.3.f1

Misc Moiker's AC Graphics Mod with Reshade 2.0.3.f1 1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
Antonio Augusto A V Filho submitted a new resource:

Moiker's AC Graphics Mod with Reshade - Combination of Reshade Injector and AC ppfilter to create a vivid environment and flare effects.

This is my first attempt to use Reshade 2.0 combined to my Assetto Corsa filter setup. Creating a more vivid ambience to the game and some cool flare effects.

Version Beta: I'm still working in some balance of the effects, hope you guys understand.

Instructions:
1 step: First unpack the zip to a desired location, then follow the instructions to install Reshade, create a new profile and enable the blur and lens dirt...

Read more about this resource...

Antonio Augusto A V Filho updated Moiker's AC Graphics Mod with Reshade with a new update entry:

Version 1.0 tweeked by Reshade

This 1.0 version is focuses only in lighting effects, flare effects and color vibrance.
I did not worry so much about having a final affect genuinely photo-realistic, but have a more vibrant scenario with some cool flare effects. I didn't test all situations and weathers in the game, so there may be discrepancies in lighting or bloom effects. So if you noticed something very wrong please leave a comment and i will try to fix.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Antonio Augusto A V Filho updated Moiker's AC Graphics Mod with Reshade with a new update entry:

Version 1.01 tweeked by Reshade

This 1.01 version is focuses only in lighting effects, flare effects and color vibrance.
I did not worry so much about having a final affect genuinely photo-realistic, instead, have a more vibrant scenario with some cool flare effects. I didn't test all situations and weathers in the game, so there may be discrepancies in lighting or bloom effects. So if you noticed something very wrong please leave a comment and i will try to fix.
v1.01 Tweek +LumaSharpen....

What are the mistake from me, please?
error%20Moikers%20AC%20Graphics%20Mod%201.01.jpg

Version 1.01 tweeked by Reshade

This 1.01 version is focuses only in lighting effects, flare effects and color vibrance.
I did not worry so much about having a final affect genuinely photo-realistic, instead, have a more vibrant scenario with some cool flare effects. I didn't test all situations and weathers in the game, so there may be discrepancies in lighting or bloom effects. So if you noticed something very wrong please leave a comment and i will try to fix.
v1.01 Tweek +LumaSharpen....

Version 1.02: ppFilter bright levels ajusts

This 1.0 version is focuses only in lighting effects, flare effects and color vibrance.
[[BLOOM]]+[[LUMASHARPEN]]+[[VIBRANCE]]+[[LENSDIRT]]...

:) Nice mod!
Assetto Corsa - Graphic Mod - Moiker's AC Graphics Mod with Reshade 1.02 T500RS 60FPS (Cockpit-Cam)

Assetto Corsa - Graphic Mod - Moiker's AC Graphics Mod with Reshade 1.02 T500RS 60FPS (TV-Cam)

Antonio Augusto A V Filho updated Moiker's AC Graphics Mod with Reshade 2.0 with a new update entry:

Version 1.03: Some adjustments to improve.

I did not worry so much about having a final affect genuinely photo-realistic, instead, have a more vibrant scenario with some cool flare effects. I didn't test all situations and weathers in the game, so there may be discrepancies in lighting or bloom effects. So if you noticed something very wrong please leave a comment and i will try to fix....

Antonio Augusto A V Filho updated Moiker's AC Graphics Mod with Reshade 2.0 with a new update entry:

Version 1.04: New effects

This 1.04 version is focuses in lighting effects, flare effects, FOV, ambiance light and color vibrancy.
I did not worry so much about having a final affect genuinely photo-realistic, instead, have a more vibrant scenario with some cool flare effects. I didn't test all situations and weathers in the game, so there may be discrepancies in lighting or bloom effects. So if you noticed something very wrong please leave a comment and i will try to fix....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back