Modular Mods 2022 - MyTeam Package

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - MyTeam Package v1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2022 - MyTeam Package - (NO DLC NEEDED) MyTeam Livery , Helmet, Suit, and Team Badge files

Description

No DLC needed. Currently replaces "Calibrate" files in-game.

This is the full MyTeam package for use with the Modular Mods system. The files provided are unique .ERP files that do not overwrite base game .ERP files. This is only a template set. I've left a carbon-fibre material base file for the car, and some simple modified driversuit and helmets. You can mod other liveries into this set for use in-game by simple importing. There are no mipmap files to mess...

Read more about this resource...

hey sorry for this stupid question but what are these 2 mods for? im new to the modding community ( first time on pc f1 ) ive been doing copy and paste mods and also erp files but in simple terms what are these for lol cheers

• Deleted member 1946917

hey sorry for this stupid question but what are these 2 mods for? im new to the modding community ( first time on pc f1 ) ive been doing copy and paste mods and also erp files but in simple terms what are these for lol cheers
It makes installing and uninstalling mods a lot easier, you can pretty much drag a mod that uses modular mods in and out of active section whenever you need.

It also means that modders dont have to deal with mipmap installation and gives us ERPs with everything put together to make it more convenient for modders to install rather than having to install into loads of different ERPs.

So in this case everything for Myteam is gonna be all in 1 ERP, and in the base modding, everything for myteam has to be put in a ton of different ERPs.

So all around it's a great system that makes modding more accessible for people

It makes installing and uninstalling mods a lot easier, you can pretty much drag a mod that uses modular mods in and out of active section whenever you need.

It also means that modders dont have to deal with mipmap installation and gives us ERPs with everything put together to make it more convenient for modders to install rather than having to install into loads of different ERPs.

So in this case everything for Myteam is gonna be all in 1 ERP, and in the base modding, everything for myteam has to be put in a ton of different ERPs.

So all around it's a great system that makes modding more accessible for people
oooooooooh okay sweet!

so do i need to look out now for titles of mods with modular mods?

• Deleted member 1946917

oooooooooh okay sweet!

so do i need to look out now for titles of mods with modular mods?
I think people will usually mention in their mod description yeah

Hey is it possible to make this modular mod to a car that can change the color scheme because we can play with the car finishing. thankyou so much
Yes, I will add that in the next update. No exact timeline on it, as I'm getting the other sets out first before coming back to this one.

Yes, I will add that in the next update. No exact timeline on it, as I'm getting the other sets out first before coming back to this one.
Gday Maian

thanks for making this for F1 22 I am planning on releasing a lot of the liveries I have been working on using this modular mod, but I know with each one released, I will be bombarded with people asking if I will be doing team and pit crew uniforms etc is this something that could be done with a modular mod?

Gday Maian

thanks for making this for F1 22 I am planning on releasing a lot of the liveries I have been working on using this modular mod, but I know with each one released, I will be bombarded with people asking if I will be doing team and pit crew uniforms etc is this something that could be done with a modular mod?
Yes, that is one of the files I'm working on. Send me a list of textures you use so I can make sure I include them.

Yes, that is one of the files I'm working on. Send me a list of textures you use so I can make sure I include them.
awesome, once i get home from work i should be able to get a list. i know the race crew shirts are used in a number of scene erp files will that be a problem?

awesome, once i get home from work i should be able to get a list. i know the race crew shirts are used in a number of scene erp files will that be a problem?
No, that's (part of) the beauty of Modular Mods.

If you select the texture, then click the Resources tab, it will highlight that resource and show the filepath. It's the same filepath for the texture in all those different ERPs. With Modular Mods, I can add that texture just once, and it will override them all at the same time.

Wonderful mod. Thanks for supporting the last 2 F1 games with modular mods. It makes modding so much easier.
My question would be. In the new F1 22 there is the livery option matt, glossy etc. These are different types of material. Would it be possible to exchange one of these shaders/materials for carbon? So that you can see the carbon structure instead of a matt finish.
Would it be possible ?

Not directly. With the latest version, though, I've included a sample carbon fiber texture and applicable specular finish that shows through the color changing livery.

To make it work for your design, you need to make whatever part you want to show through of the _m texture completely blank (black with black Alpha channel). Then make sure the diffuse (_d) texture has the carbon texture in at least those areas, as well as the specular (_s) texture.

I ran into a problem. When i only put my own halo sticker in the file everything works fine but when i try to update the wheelcovers the game crashes while launching. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I ran into a problem. When i only put my own halo sticker in the file everything works fine but when i try to update the wheelcovers the game crashes while launching. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Make sure you're using v9.0 of the Ego ERP Archiver. If you were not, make sure once you install it that you start from a fresh file (re-extract or copy from the download). Also, if you already have it, make sure when you're opening the file, it opens in v9.0 and not a previous version.

Is it possible to change the 3d model of the FOM car to the ferrari one or redbull?
Yes but not with this package. There will be another set that allows that. It is not released yet.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%