Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team Livery Package (Part 1)

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team Livery Package (Part 1) 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
No problem, just let me know if you're still having an issue.
I forgot to swap both decal files. That was the problem with the McLaren Livery.

But the decals no longer fit on the Ferrari. Since update 1.10 of F122. The "75" is upside down on the engine cover. And the sponsors on the wings don't fit anymore either. Does that have something to do with Ferrari's limited-time livery? I just installed a livery fix mod for the Ferrari. And as a modular mod. Thanks for the help in advance.

But the decals no longer fit on the Ferrari. Since update 1.10 of F122. The "75" is upside down on the engine cover. And the sponsors on the wings don't fit anymore either. Does that have something to do with Ferrari's limited-time livery? I just installed a livery fix mod for the Ferrari. And as a modular mod. Thanks for the help in advance.
Yes, they changed the UV maps to update the Ferrari decals. These files only affect the textures themselves, not the models that contain the UV maps. If you extract the new decal file and work off of that one, it will read correctly. In the near future, I will update this file so that it keeps the new UV data when the limited time is over.

Yes, they changed the UV maps to update the Ferrari decals. These files only affect the textures themselves, not the models that contain the UV maps. If you extract the new decal file and work off of that one, it will read correctly. In the near future, I will update this file so that it keeps the new UV data when the limited time is over.
Thanks for the explanation. And thanks that an update is planned to fix it. Does that mean when the limited time for the "75 Years" Livery is up. So can you still use it? That you can decide whether you can use the limited "75 years" livery or the original Ferrari livery.
I saved the time limited livery as a modular mod for later.

Update coming soon for new model data. Should be later today (Tuesday, Nov. 1 - I'm in US, so will be evening for me). I am going to include everything - there will be files if you want to use the original models, there will be files for the Ferrari and McLaren special liveries, and there will still be the files for the new, updated models.

The files, as they are currently included, will automatically map to the new updated models. Current existing livery mods will not map correctly to these files. Mods will need to be updated one way or the other.

Last edited:
Thank you for your work and time. Without Modular Mods, F1 22 wouldn't be half as interesting as it is with.

Something I noticed while testing yesterday. If you use the McLaren OK/Cyberpunk Livery it's the new 3D model. But if you take the normal livery, it's the old 3D model. With modular mods. I found that interesting.

Thanks a lot mate,so will we be able to have sponsors not mirrored on the sidepods of the new McLaren model with your update?
Thanks
I don't know if this was from the beginning or just the new 1.15 update. But here we go. If you place a sponsor (say Velo for example) in the decal.da file right below the "tezos" logo, you get the Velo on both sidepods (not mirrored), the front wing and the outside of front wing endplates and the Velo logo (one that looks like the letter V lying down ) falls right on the blue part of the nose. Looks exactly like the model McLaren unveiled at the start of the season. I'm using the old (1.03) version of the MoMods livery mod, so I can safely say this is not dependent on this update.

Pic attached.

Attachments

• McLaren_1.jpg
    McLaren_1.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 50
I don't know if this was from the beginning or just the new 1.15 update. But here we go. If you place a sponsor (say Velo for example) in the decal.da file right below the "tezos" logo, you get the Velo on both sidepods (not mirrored), the front wing and the outside of front wing endplates and the Velo logo (one that looks like the letter V lying down ) falls right on the blue part of the nose. Looks exactly like the model McLaren unveiled at the start of the season. I'm using the old (1.03) version of the MoMods livery mod, so I can safely say this is not dependent on this update.

Pic attached.

That's great news.
Thanks a lot

The fixed McLaren was the sport update model or the previous with Singapore livery?
Both models are in. The version before, the sport update McLaren file was the old McLaren from launch. I thought I had saved it, but didn't include the right file in the zip. The Singapore McLaren was fine and is still there.

The original model McLaren and Ferrari has been added to part 2.

No puedo replicar ese problema. Acabo de probar en el juego y conseguí que los patrocinadores cambiaran normalmente.

Recuerde que ahora hay 2 texturas de calcomanías: decal_ca para los patrocinadores de material de carbono y decal_da para los patrocinadores en las partes pintadas.
Is there a tutorial to change the sponsors? I tried but I can't get it to work correctly.

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 116 69.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • No 3pa registration pages