Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team Livery Package (Part 1)

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team Livery Package (Part 1) 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team Livery Package - Livery files for all 10 teams

Description:

This package includes the basic livery files (with numbers) for the 2022 F1 vehicles. Includes all vehicle paint files (including _c files for all vehicles), decals, numbers, and steering wheel files. I have edited the Red Bull and Haas cars to be able to use all finishes. As with all Modular Mods files, there are no extra mipmap files, since they are contained within the custom ERP files.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Online mode will not work while these mods are...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, when i edit any car_livery.s or the decals the game just crash.

The imported files must be on an especific tipe? like 8bits + sRGB + DX10 or something like that?

Thanks for all the work

Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team Livery Package - Livery files for all 10 teams

Read more about this resource...

The imported files must be on an especific tipe? like 8bits + sRGB + DX10 or something like that?

Thanks for all the work
how do you even edit the liveries? all i have is note pad to open the ERP files, am i doing something wrong already?

how do you even edit the liveries? all i have is note pad to open the ERP files, am i doing something wrong already?
Hi!

Well, its a bit complex to explain here in few words but at the end you need:
- ERP Archive
- Intel dds plugin
- photoshop/gipm (any program works)

Honestly i recommend you to watch this video on yt wich will help you better than me :) Its called "F1 22 MY TEAM LIVERY TUTORIAL!!!"

If you want to change the real brands (like ferrari) the steps are the same, the only thing that changes is the erp file is on this route : YourGameDirectory\F1 22\2022_asset_groups\f1_2022_vehicle_package\teams and there you choose the brad you want.

Once you had open the erp file, you should edit brand_paint_d.tif for livery and brand_decal_da.tif for sponsors.

There are a lot of things more but you can start with this.

Just watch the video and if you need something more just send me other message :)

Thanks for all the work
For this problem, make sure you are using version 9.0 of the Ego ERP Archiver. Also, if you were using an older version, you'll have to start over with a fresh version of the ERP file. You can't simply edit a file that you saved with the older version.

Last edited:
For this problem, make sure you are using version 9.0 of the Ego ERP Archiver. Also, if you were using an older version, you'll have to start over with a fresh version of the ERP file. You can't simply edit a file that you saved with the order version.
Yep, the problem was the ego erp version.

Thank you so much :)

There won't be a need to update it based on the livery update. This file is just meant as a template to mod the team liveries.

I will be updating it to fix an issue with the numbers on the Haas and Red Bull cars.
Ok thanks,what if they update the actually 3d shape of the cars too?
In that case I'm guessing it will have to be updated to allow modders to make liveries on the updated shapes?

Not necessarily. The geometry data isn't stored in the texture, it's in the model itself. So it would take the texture in this file and wrap it based on what the model is telling it to. If it's drastically different, the 3d templates from Jburon would need to be updated for ease of designing on them, but the textures themselves wouldn't need to change except for matching the new models.

This specific download is just a template for importing texture mods, so that's why it's irrelevant to the model being updated. At that point, it's up to the mod that you're installing into this to be updated based on the new geometry.

Not necessarily. The geometry data isn't stored in the texture, it's in the model itself. So it would take the texture in this file and wrap it based on what the model is telling it to. If it's drastically different, the 3d templates from Jburon would need to be updated for ease of designing on them, but the textures themselves wouldn't need to change except for matching the new models.

This specific download is just a template for importing texture mods, so that's why it's irrelevant to the model being updated. At that point, it's up to the mod that you're installing into this to be updated based on the new geometry.
Fair enough thanks a lot for the reply mate.

Think something is wrong with the ERP for Mclaren. Updated the sponsors with a mod, but it doesn't show up in game. Is not visible. No change. With version 1.01, it worked.

Think something is wrong with the ERP for Mclaren. Updated the sponsors with a mod, but it doesn't show up in game. Is not visible. No change. With version 1.01, it worked.
I can't replicate that issue. Just tested in-game and got the sponsors to change as normal.

Remember there are now 2 decal textures - decal_ca for carbon material sponsors, and decal_da for the sponsors on the painted parts.

I can't replicate that issue. Just tested in-game and got the sponsors to change as normal.

Remember there are now 2 decal textures - decal_ca for carbon material sponsors, and decal_da for the sponsors on the painted parts.
Maybe I just swapped one of the two decal files. I'll check that later. Maybe it's up to me then. Sorry for the wrong comment.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back