Resource icon

Misc Modular Mods 2021 - F1 Team Attire Package 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2021 - F1 Team Attire Package - Driversuits for F1 Teams

Description:

REQUIRES V1.05 OF THE BASE FILES.

This download is for modifying driversuits of the real F1 Teams for use with the Modular Mods system. The files provided are unique .ERP files that do not overwrite base game .ERP files. This is only a template set. There are no mipmap files to mess with, everything is completely contained within the ERP files.

Currently, ONLY driversuits, gloves, and...

Read more about this resource...

Can you take a photo or video of how it works, what does it do exactly?
This one in particular gives a simple way to mod F1 team driver suits.

The Modular Mods setup in general creates new ERP files that don't overwrite the base game files except for a few text files. Makes it both, simpler to mod (files are more simply located) and easier to swap back to the base game if you want to play online or change your mods anytime.

Ciao, non capisco perchè, ma a me questo specifico modulare non funziona... non cambia le tute dei team, pur avendole modificate e attivate, penso perchè tramite file erp bisognerebbe cambiare anche le tute ai 2 piloti specifici.
es. ho creato il team Haas Ford, premetto che io uso un diverso myteam.
Tramite la fomswap_haas.erp ho inserito la livrea ed è tutto ok, ma per quanto riguarda il suddetto mod driversuit_haas.erp, pur inserendo e attivando il tutto, i piloti haas rimangono con le tute ufficiali. Sapresti spiegarmelo?

Last edited:
Ciao, non capisco perchè, ma a me questo specifico modulare non funziona... non cambia le tute dei team, pur avendole modificate e attivate, penso perchè tramite file erp bisognerebbe cambiare anche le tute ai 2 piloti specifici.
es. ho creato il team Haas Ford, premetto che io uso un diverso myteam.
Tramite la fomswap_haas.erp ho inserito la livrea ed è tutto ok, ma per quanto riguarda il suddetto mod driversuit_haas.erp, pur inserendo e attivando il tutto, i piloti haas rimangono con le tute ufficiali. Sapresti spiegarmelo?
Make sure that you have downloaded the most recent update for the Modular Mods Base Files. I made an update to that file that allows the team driver suit mod to work. Otherwise, the changes will not show in game.

The driver files do not have suits in them. They only have personal helmets and boots. The suit and gloves, they use based on the team suits.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.0%