Modmates Centred Modcams Final

As requested by Cougar888 a cockpit view with High FOV for Mclaren only so far:
Went pretty well as i get about 15-20% more view on a single screen.

DL:
http://modmatemods.webs.com/Merc High FOV.rar

Standard mod.jpg

High FOV

High FOV.jpg

Greets Modmate

Hey Modmate :),

I really love your cameras and you did very well with all of them :). I was wondering as I am driving the beautiful Benetton B192 made by the great Pebz which replaces the virgin marussia in the game, do you by any chance have a version of your cams for the virgin car ? Or if not please would you be able to maybe make one (if it doesn't take too much time for you :) ) or tell me how I could do that myself *crossing my fingers it is not so complicated.. :D
I would be interested in the following cameras from the video above but I think the first one would suffice for playing and seems the one that suits me best, so I would be happy and satisfied if I got just the first one from minute 6.30 :)
  1. at 6.30
  2. at 4.58
  3. at 7.10
  4. at 3.09
Those are the cameras I love the most from the ones you made and please know from me too that you have done a great job and it looks stunning :). It always makes the game a bit more fun to play with every time one can add something one of you great modders created :).
I would appreciate to get a response from you Mr Modmate :D and a big Thank You for your work :)

Hey Modmate :),

I really love your cameras and you did very well with all of them :). I was wondering as I am driving the beautiful Benetton B192 made by the great Pebz which replaces the virgin marussia in the game, do you by any chance have a version of your cams for the virgin car ? Or if not please would you be able to maybe make one (if it doesn't take too much time for you :) ) or tell me how I could do that myself *crossing my fingers it is not so complicated.. :D
I would be interested in the following cameras from the video above but I think the first one would suffice for playing and seems the one that suits me best, so I would be happy and satisfied if I got just the first one from minute 6.30 :)
  1. at 6.30
  2. at 4.58
  3. at 7.10
  4. at 3.09
Those are the cameras I love the most from the ones you made and please know from me too that you have done a great job and it looks stunning :). It always makes the game a bit more fun to play with every time one can add something one of you great modders created :).
I would appreciate to get a response from you Mr Modmate :D and a big Thank You for your work :)

Hey,

Glad you like the cams. For your request i have to say lets wait for f12012 cause i would like to get cams for that done asap. If its no longer moddable i will look into 2011 again.

Greets MOdmate

Thank you for your answer :),
my computer will be too slow for the next F1 though so I won't be able to enjoy your cams there..
Is there like a tutorial somewhere you could recommend ? :)
And it is not like a copy and paste issue right ?

Liebe Grüße :D, Yroniac :)

Thank you for your answer :),
my computer will be too slow for the next F1 though so I won't be able to enjoy your cams there..
Is there like a tutorial somewhere you could recommend ? :)
And it is not like a copy and paste issue right ?

Liebe Grüße :D, Yroniac :)

Hi,

I dont think there is a real tutorial for it. BUt since you say its replaced i guess you should try just to overwrite the cameras file again. Take the usual camera file for virgin from my modcams and replace the one in the new one. SHould work. If not please send me the camera file from your car and i make it compatible. Just need to add the exact name of the new car.

GReets Modmate

Hey :),

I have just tried what you said and it works perfectly :). I did believe that you only changed the cameras for the cars that you mentioned in your first post, that is why I asked for the virgin camera :). I thank you very much for replying to me though so quickly and helping me in enjoying those beautiful cameras in the beautiful Benetton B192 by Pebz :).

Thank you very very much :) you have done great work and I enjoy playing a bit more now !! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back