MGP13 Modding Questions Thread

Hi ! iám new hear and i have a question.
which programm do you use to open the files like MOTOGP.mix (skins from Bike) ?
i would like to create my own skin.
i use the geditor to open skins from other game, for example GTR2 , but this programm can´t open files from motogp 13.
mix file remixer

Can please somebody write a tutorial on how to change the drivers face with your own. I don't know how to save it properly, because every time I save the file, the photo of me becomes "smeared". I have the same problem with making my own number appear on the start position window. Thanks.

I've been checking the DDS setting for every file and it seems all of them are like this:
8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bpp | unsigned

Other settings also work, but this one is the one that my program detected it to be.

The problem is that even if I don't edit the photo and just open it and save it again, it becomes unrecognisable. Any ideas what to do?

The problem is that even if I don't edit the photo and just open it and save it again, it becomes unrecognisable. Any ideas what to do?
You need to change the save setting to 8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bpp | unsigned, even if you just opened it and edited nothing.
And did you edit the alpha channel? That might be the problem.

Where can I change save setting in DXTBmp? Do you also use this program, because I think that the settings in this one are a little different.

hi,

ask , if possible create the skin
bradl-day1-indianapolis-2013.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play