Modding Questions Thread

Hello, I wnat to make the Argentinian GP for my F1 2020 mod based on the Malaysia track but I can't replace this Malaysia flag with the Argentina flag.
I opened the 2 patchup_ot files and the tracksplit file and replace all the Malaysian flags but this one- still appears on track (after turn 2).
Hope somebody can help me solve this problem.
View attachment 249578
Edit: I've found the solution to this problem!
How?

Can someone help me about the screen freeze after opening F1 2013? I'm gonna reinstall the game but I'm afraid that my computer might freeze or give me blue screen again if I open the game. So can someone else give me how to open F1 2013 without screen freeze?

Hello, I wnat to make the Argentinian GP for my F1 2020 mod based on the Malaysia track but I can't replace this Malaysia flag with the Argentina flag.
I opened the 2 patchup_ot files and the tracksplit file and replace all the Malaysian flags but this one- still appears on track (after turn 2).
Hope somebody can help me solve this problem.
View attachment 249578
Edit: I've found the solution to this problem!

How did you do that @Thang Nguyen?

Tracksplit file
Also, I'm gonna do the 2019 sponsorboards for the Imola tracks (F1 2019 Senna & Prost Edition, Liqui Moly, Emirates FLY BETTER & more F1 game sponsors). But I need your help.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2018-brazil-realistic-sponsors.24020/ You have to download this mod if you want to give me Emirates FLY BETTER board (which the board was used in 2018 Brazilian Grand Prix and the whole 2019 season (expect Bahrain, Monaco & Abu Dhabi).).

Hi how can I change the fonts in-game? (not the speed-o-meter)
F1_2013 2019-10-23 21-01-26-382.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back