Modding Questions Thread

Hi everyone.

I'm working on a fantasy mod, so I want to change the pictures of some career events like this:

208500_screenshots_20221011212355_1.jpg

208500_screenshots_20221014162922_1.jpg

I've been looking on the Frontend files, but i was not able to find where is the file ( who contains inside those pictures) located.
Can someone help me?
Thanks for your time.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I'm working on a fantasy mod, so I want to change the pictures of some career events like this:

View attachment 609090
View attachment 609091

I've been looking on the Frontend files, but i was not able to find where is the file ( who contains inside those pictures) located.
Can someone help me?
Thanks for your time.
Cheers
I'm sorry but i cannot find this specific ones. Do you really need those to change?

I'm sorry but i cannot find this specific ones. Do you really need those to change?
Is not necesary, I asked that just for curiosity, those images are the onle ones which i wasn't able to find.

I thought that they could be at F1 2012/frontend/ts ; but I don't know how to open/edit .tpk files

Thanks for your time and your response :)

Last edited:
Is not necesary, I asked that just for curiosity, those images are the onle ones which i wasn't able to find.

I thought that they could be at F1 2012/frontend/ts ; but I don't know how to open/edit .tpk files

Thanks for your time and your response :)
No problem, any time. I love that you are still modding this game :)

Hello guys, I'm playing Formula 1 2013, sorry if this is out of topic, i would like to ask if any of you have the F1 2013 CHANGE NAME MOD? If you do, can you give me the link download please?

Hello guys, I'm playing Formula 1 2013, sorry if this is out of topic, i would like to ask if any of you have the F1 2013 CHANGE NAME MOD? If you do, can you give me the link download please?
what do you mean change name mod? you can change the names easily on whatever you like on ego language editor

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back