Modding Programs / Modding Questions

really nice M4MKey!!!!!!

I thought the stock T-cam horrible....too much close...nice cam pack....looking forward for it....F1 2011 is being a HUGE improvement from the last year game...I'm having so much fun here..

[Help] Unlock Teams

Hello,

im realy new in modding scene for F1 games.

i have found a "database.bin" for "F1 2010" and there unlock all teams if you start a new carrier.

can anyone help me edit my "F1 2011" game so that i can unlock all teams if i start a new carrier?
i have download the "Ryder Database Editor" but i dont know how i edit the "F1 2011" files so that i can get to all teams at new carrier.

can anyone help me please?

sorry for my horrible english!

i have add the modded and original database for f1 2010, i cant found any different, maybe u can

~ Genyu
View attachment f1_2010_mod_newcareerallteamspatch.rarView attachment f1_2010_mod_newcareerallteamspatch.rar

M4Mkey, will the T-CAM be static, or will it have the slight movement the default T-CAM has?

Static in cornering. The cam will shake if you go to the grass or if you are in slipstream. Nothing else

As for releasing an Alpha today... It may be hard. I have still a lot lot lot of work to do :x

Hey,

If you edit the database in the f1teams table go to the tiers column and type in a 5 or 4 for any of the higher level teams then it should allow you to select it at the start of a career. Just know that this could possibly weaken the AI and make them drive slower for higher level teams.

btw, this is how it was done in F1 2010 but I have not tried it in 2011 so there's a possibility it will not work.

Ok so I'll make it like that. To those who want this alpha. PM me your Steam adress but, only if you accept this :

- Be quite present to give feedback
- Test any cam of any car
- And have a large screen so that the 70FOV will not screw everything

:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back