Modders please look here!

Hi guys! I'm searching for any experienced AC modders, who would want to work on a modern "R5" class rally car for AC. I mean seriously good quality mod based on real data from car manufacturer, not a "steal 3d model from Forza and put some random physics into it".

The car would be latest evolution of Ford Fiesta R5

I can provide these things into the project:

- Photo scanned 3d model of actual car that can be used as a template for scratch-made 3d model (or maybe modified already existing model if we get author's permission)
- Sounds recorded from actual car
- Tons of high resolution photos of actual car
- All documentation needed for proper physics and car set up
- Feedback from actual rally driver who knows the car perfectly and have experience with sim racing

Please contact me if you're interested! Maybe we can make something special together!

I attached sample of how photo scanned 3d model looks like (that was my first attempt)
Here is a sample of sound I recorded for another car:

Attachments

• 3d_scan.jpg
    3d_scan.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 272
you should change your thread title to something more telling, currently it sounds like a run of the mill "Request" thread, which it isn't :) Make the title say what your already have to offer! ("offer 3D scan, sound, real data for physics")

Also could make sense to open a similar thread on the official forums in the general modding thread. Just make sure to make it a Request/recruitment thread, not a showcase thread, the latter is no longer welcomed ;)

Hi, contact our team leader, Nikkk78. RallyLegends mod team is always interested to make top quality rally cars for Assetto Corsa. We have talented guys to make car in game.. ;)

• Deleted member 223075

Hi, contact our team leader, Nikkk78. RallyLegends mod team is always interested to make top quality rally cars for Assetto Corsa. We have talented guys to make car in game.. ;)

Also tell him if he planned update for all released cars.

We have small problem after 1.10 update. Kunos added some flexibility to chassis and now all our rally cars have a little bouncing problem after jumps. Abbo will try to find solution for it, so that's reason why there is not update released for example Fiesta WRC.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back