Mod Pack Brasil 2 Full Installation

First off, congratulations for the great patch, it's truly amazing.

Second, what does the pit stop simulation really mean? What's difference?

And third question, how can I change stuff within the game to my liking (ex: new Sauber livery; new Force India chassis and livery). I tried replacing the files both in the game folder and the Mod Pack Brasil folder (and re-installing the patch) but nothing change. (I've chosen high-quality of the livery in the installation menu if that matters)

And third question, how can I change stuff within the game to my liking (ex: new Sauber livery; new Force India chassis and livery). I tried replacing the files both in the game folder and the Mod Pack Brasil folder (and re-installing the patch) but nothing change. (I've chosen high-quality of the livery in the installation menu if that matters)
Pit stop simulation means that the times are real in the pit stops (eg ferrari 3-4sec, hrt 5-6 or whatever).

You can change the stuff with ryder's mod manager if im not wrong. Btw i've replaced the files and changed the skin of a car, and it worked well for me! And I choosed high quality.

PS: vlasovas, your mod works perfectly, thanks!

Yea, I did some reading about the pit stop simulation - it's also how many stops to be made at different circuits (ex: Canada was turned a 2-stopper)

How can I change liveries with the mod manager? I

The simulation mod is yes, with fewer stops, the extra field you will find a range of database you choose, with or without simulation, with or without the AI aggressiveness

EXTRA
CHOOSE DATABASE WITH OR WITHOUT SIMULATION AND WITH OR WITHOUT AGGRESSION
Thanks alot, awesome mod! :))

suits are in the characters / models
simulation means tires lasting longer, and less stop in the box as it is this year
the mod is already some suits, some authores

Yea, I did some reading about the pit stop simulation - it's also how many stops to be made at different circuits (ex: Canada was turned a 2-stopper)

How can I change liveries with the mod manager? I
the cars are only selectable high and low resolution, the first field of the options as in the video installation, the suits are installed automatically

the cars are only selectable high and low resolution, the first field of the options as in the video installation, the suits are installed automatically

I managed to do it, I thought the liveries are in cars/ but since I was installing in the high quality they were actually in zMisc/zCars High and I have the Sauber livery with the CFC logo and Force India with Merc model (because I think it's a good fit :) )

Thanks again for the fantastic mod.

Hi, thank you for the mod, i really like it, but i cant save my game! can you help me please to solve this! thank you!

Just realized I have the same problem. When I finish Australia, exit the game and then go to career it bring me back to the Melbourne. I tried deleting the save game from My Documents (prompting the game to create new autosave) but it hasn't worked. I found a possible solution (savegame fix as |KBZ| mentioned) and I'll give it a shot when I come back home. Here it is if you want to try it straight away

Hello guys,

Probably you are experienced that your F1 2011 crash on start up and you need to delete your save game folder or to create a new GFWL local account to be able to play game again, and of course u loose all your save progress that you done before, and thats all because stupid GFWL (i hate them).
So, i found the way to fix that , its very easy and you keep all your save progress, only thing you lost is controls , so you need to reconfigure it again!
Follow this steps:

- Go to your "save game" folder in My documents : the path is "C:/Users/*your name*/My Documents/My Games/FormulaOne2011/savegame/.." , here you will find a several folders and you need to find the last autosave folder (you will see date) ;
- Now, open that folder and find file "GTEHXOSJZ_0" and delete it ;
- Here u will find also a file "GTEHXOSJZ_1" , just copy paste it here ;
- When u do that u will have "GTEHXOSJZ_1" and "GTEHXOSJZ_1-copy" ;
- Rename "GTEHXOSJZ_1-copy" to "GTEHXOSJZ_0" and that's it!

Credit to areudeadyet @ tunngle.net for the fix

Thank you for your Mod
But how do I get the program as you have it?
Where did the two profiles in the menu of 2011 and 2012?
In the video posted on Youtube shows you the menu 2011 "CAR" "MISC" "Tolls"
and then 2012 with "CARS" ....
Tank!

so, in this mod. cars has been applied stepped noses or still using 2011 nose?
no friend, but you can download separate models ferrari, mclaren, Force Indian, Sauber, starting from 3D models of Mercedes and Virgin that are available in the Race Department, by other users, just back up the folders of cars because it changes all files

Just realized I have the same problem. When I finish Australia, exit the game and then go to career it bring me back to the Melbourne. I tried deleting the save game from My Documents (prompting the game to create new autosave) but it hasn't worked. I found a possible solution (savegame fix as |KBZ| mentioned) and I'll give it a shot when I come back home. Here it is if you want to try it straight away

Credit to areudeadyet @ tunngle.net for the fix

Hi, thank you for the mod, i really like it, but i cant save my game! can you help me please to solve this! thank you!

flow.bin solution, just replace the system folder but back up, flow.bin original file is found there

Thank you for your Mod
But how do I get the program as you have it?
Where did the two profiles in the menu of 2011 and 2012?
In the video posted on Youtube shows you the menu 2011 "CAR" "MISC" "Tolls"
and then 2012 with "CARS" ....
Tank!

the menus that you saw in the video are the DVDs with all mods posted, every year I make a dvd of these for me, but only for my use, I never made ​​available, on DVD not only has my work, but various authors, so I do not publish
sorry english

i would like to ask if this great mod includes the new 2012 f1 cars (with new nose for example) and if not which i could download to be compatible with your mod??

i would like to ask if this great mod includes the new 2012 f1 cars (with new nose for example) and if not which i could download to be compatible with your mod??
It doesn't include the nose ones, you just download them and overwrite the files or install them by rmm.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back