Mod help

Hi folks, just a quick shout for help!

if someone can be kind enough to, would it be possible to point me in the right direction in getting mods to improve the visuals for all Race serise games?
Ive tried to get some, but ended up with eyestrain looking through hundreds of files, but couldnt find a visual improvement pack/realistic pack. Ive used the site for a few months now for NFS:Shift, F1 2010 visual mods, but havent had any luck with Race mods, so a piont in the right direction would be a massive help!

Thanks

The only visual mod I know of is the EnbSeries DLL thing which dulls the colours and adds bloom. Some people like it, but I personally think it makes the game look like its set in a constantly overcast dream world. You can make it look better with a bit of tweaking, but the fact it also prevents Alt-Tabbing and the use of XD makes it useless for me.

After a lot of searching i've come to the conclusion there's not a lot to do in way of visual improvements, but no matter.
What i am having problems with, is trying to get extra tracks to load after selecting them in the ingame menu's!!
They are there to choose, but crash to desktop as soon as they try to load in. Searching the forums atm to find a solution.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back