MMG F1 2007 + Bahrain = Public server online

What about putting Bahrain on the server? At least for the next week?

Ideally ditch Spa 2003 and leave it at Spa 2004 and Bahrain? I hate the Bus Stop on the 2003 track, especially when you justgot used to the 2004 Bus Stop!

I keep practicing, but am still slowww and thats if I even manage to get round without bending it!

Thank you very much Bram :)

and don't forget that you need to apply 7 gears patch. I did'nt do this and my setup was crazy. Gets to 7th gear at 80 kph :biggrin:

What patch? Where is it?

Also, for the F1 mod I have besides the UIData/Menu/Textures folder a Textures Frog folder, what gives?

Last, for the Bahrain track, the Button files location, no other tracjk has these[?], where do I put them?

Helpless today it seems.

What patch? Where is it?

It's not really a patch as such, the readme with the MMG07 install should explain everything. Basically to edit your 7th gear/final drive ratio you have to first of all save a setup, (as you normally would) then open it up in notepad (should be in documents/simbin/race07/userdata/carsetups) and you have a choice of 4 finaldrive settings, 1-4, with 1 being the sortest and 4 being the longest (i think!) just edit the value 'FinalDriveSetting=?'

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back