Resource icon

MGP13 Mixfile ReMixer 0.1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
l4r02xhym1gwfwhfg.jpg

when i want ot extract motogp 14 GFXPAK.MIX this pop up came out,can anyone help me ?
There's a file with a question mark. Extract all of them except that one.

Okay this isn't a MOD....just a small tester for the PS files for anyone wanting to try it out.

I have included the models as seen in the pic (Repsol).

Left the bike as just the bodywork for the moment as it makes it easier to paint without all the generic stuff like tyres etc etc.

If you want to give it a go, be my guest, any feedback will help.

The files have been taken up too 4096 size from 1024....so you may need to re-size the DDS file smaller for game use when finished with the painting.

jusv.jpg

REPSOL MODEL DOWNLOAD

Thanks for the Repsol Models for testing, ML2166.
Fantastic work as always and I'd like to report all files work fine in my Photoshop too.
I tried to edit the career mode helmet before, but 3D Model is a bit complicated and I could not edit the parallel lines well.
And now, here it is. Thanks to you, I can edit the beautiful parallel lines :thumbsup: !
It's really great and I'd like to try some more paintings.
Thank you :) !

dff8.jpg
Nooo, this is the thing that i am searching for motogp 14....
How can edit the parallel lines ????

NVM - for reference - there are two files with questions marks in the DLC04 MIX. Both for Doohan in the GFXPAK folder.

Last edited:
Hi, thank you for this wonderful tool. I am new to the website and am having some difficulties. I am able to open and extract all mix files from motogp 15 other than motogp15.mix. I get an I handled exception error that also mentions something about negative values anytime I try to open motogp15.mix in the remixer. My problem seems different than the previous posters with a similar issue because I am not even able to open the file or see any of its sub contents in the remixer. Any advice would be much appreciated I am able to open all other files and export and creat new mix files with them but not motogp15.mix I have tried changing compatabilty modes with no success and my remixer is set to the proper format although I can't even open motogp15.mix so I don't think formatting the files the remixer creates is an issue. Thank you and hope this makes sense.

Moto32014.mic and moto2.2014 mix also throw the unhandled exception error these are the 3 largest files in motogp 15 any fix? Others seem to be able to open these . Mix files no problem

Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required.
Parameter name: value
at System.IO.FileStream.set_Position(Int64 value)
at ReMixer.ReMixerForm.BuildMixContents()
at ReMixer.ReMixerForm.selectedMixFile_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Text(String value)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.set_Text(String value)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.set_Text(String value)
at ReMixer.ReMixerForm.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8009 (FX35W81RTMGDR.050727-8000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ReMixer1
Assembly Version: 0.1.6.0
Win32 Version: 0.1.6.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Evan/Downloads/Mixfile_ReMixer_v0_1_6/Mixfile%20ReMixer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8015 (FX35W81RTMGDR.050727-8000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8009 (FX35W81RTMGDR.050727-8000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8016 (FX35W81RTMGDR.050727-8000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.7903 built by: Win9Rel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
TweakerBase
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Evan/Downloads/Mixfile_ReMixer_v0_1_6/TweakerBase.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

sorry for reviving an old thread.I want to write an editor for those BML files.
I have opened them in a hex editor and understood that there are many null bytes scattered around there (like every 2nd byte is a null byte that can be ignored). But where exactly do the values start? and in what format must they be interpreted?
If anyone could share some experience/info about those BML files, I would be happy to write a very simple to use editor for them.

Hi guys, I am trying to use mixfile ReMixer to unpack the data.mix for valentino rossi the game so ican add a couple of mods at once, however when I unpack the files I cannot see them in the folder I unpack them to but when i look at the same folder destination through mixfile ReMixer I can see the unpacked folder but cannot copy modded folders over in this way... I have no idea whats going on, any help will be greatly appreciated

Hi guys, I am trying to use mixfile ReMixer to unpack the data.mix for valentino rossi the game so ican add a couple of mods at once, however when I unpack the files I cannot see them in the folder I unpack them to but when i look at the same folder destination through mixfile ReMixer I can see the unpacked folder but cannot copy modded folders over in this way... I have no idea whats going on, any help will be greatly appreciated
hey guy wonna try to help you, have you created the folder destination naming whatever you want? so it's very simple, on prog click on browse the data.mix in vale the game folder, go down on browse destination folder click and search for the folder that you has created before and click on estraxt file, choose option estract all files in mixfile and so the content is in the destination folder

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.6%