Resource icon

MGP13 Mixfile ReMixer 0.1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello, i wanna ask some question, when i want to pack a new file, there is an error just like, if you click continue bla bla bla like that, so how can i pack a new file?

You won't help if you don't say anything more specific or give more information about the problem.
there is an table with words " unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately" Like that, sorry that i can't post the picutre

there is an table with words " unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately" Like that, sorry that i can't post the picutre
Well it might be a problem with .NET Framework. What folder are you trying to repack (I mean the name of the MIX file you extracted)?

Use a hex editor.

Ok thanks, got it. But when I open a file it's quite confusing: hex numbers and a column with no clear text.
Immagine.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back