AC [Mix] BMW vs Lotus @ Vallelunga Club - Fri 12th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This was just my second online race and I knew I would finish somewhere near the last position. I enjoyed it while I was racing behind Akis, I saw his racing line and his breaking points and I enjoyed it when I hit the pavement and my car seemed to lose two wheels in the air (!) but I kept it on the road. Great feeling! But someone around the 5th lap hit me from behind on purpose, I saw him coming at me at full speed and hit me forcing me to go off the road and helping him break to take the turn. I quit after that.
The track and the car selections were great fun! I would like to race again in that configuration!
PS. @Theodore Karas I saw you and also watched your driving in spectator mode for a while. You can drive well "when" you want... ;)

Last edited:
But someone around the 5th lap hit me from behind on purpose, I saw him coming at me at full speed and hit me forcing me to go off the road and helping him break to take the turn. I quit after that.

Sadly that happened to me not once, not even twice... three times and not once did he give position back, no hard feelings though :)

Last edited:

I've uploaded a video showing the race from my cockpit view. I'm starting to like some of these shorter track events. Since I am still learning how to drive...one mistake on the longer tracks, you can find yourself driving by yourself. With the shorter tracks, a bobble here or there and you don't really lose that much time. I need more experience driving in some traffic and trying to figure out how to get around those in front. There is a little bit more opportunity to do so in races like this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back