Miseluk: Nice track, great mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing a lot of mods lately in Assetto Corsa. I would like to say thanks to those here and on the AC forums, who offered me suggestions and recommendations on the best mods to download. Thank you.

I must say, there's some great stuff out there, if you're prepared to spend a little time searching for it. Love this Serbian street circuit. Miseluk has a real rough and ready feel to it, which makes it feel pretty unique. Because of it's makeshift nature, It's the kind of track, that would almost certainly never be a stock circuit in a main stream racing title,

videos go here http://www.racedepartment.com/media/

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be, as I downloaded it only a couple of weeks ago. I downloaded here, but I've just done a quick search and it hasn't come up, but think thats just down to the search engine on this site.

The displays are 40 inch Samsung TV's.

I like this track a lot too. It's one of the stand-out mod tracks. But I'm getting problems with the ai getting bottlenecked as well as sometimes flying off the track and getting stuck in things a bit too much.

Anyone else getting this ai problem? I don't have problems with the ai for any other tracks, except Longford and the start of estoril.

Yeah, unfortunately seeing this too. Haven't downloaded the other 2 tracks you mentioned, so can't comment on those.

Let's hope the might be an update in the near future that fixes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back