MIR helmet for custom rider

MGP18 MIR helmet for custom rider 2018-08-03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi dude! I like your helmet a lot! I would like to make one of my own but I need some help... Is it possible for you to send me the files that you used so that I can get started? I don't really know what it is that I need can you give me some guidelines? I would also like to be able to import it in the game. Overall, I need help!!! Thanks in advance!:D

is simple. you must download on this site, a mod which is called motogp modding tool, which allows you to extract files from the game. the files are in tga format. once you have modified your helmet or your livery, you have to download the unreal ungine program, where you have to make some packs to allow the game to read them. you will find the guide on the mod motogp modding tool

is simple. you must download on this site, a mod which is called motogp modding tool, which allows you to extract files from the game. the files are in tga format. once you have modified your helmet or your livery, you have to download the unreal ungine program, where you have to make some packs to allow the game to read them. you will find the guide on the mod motogp modding tool
Thanks...only one question in which directory are the helmets??? I can't find them!!!:cry:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back