RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well that could have gone better!

Q'd P3 behind a VERY QUICK Steve Crossland and a tick behind Reggie!

Warmup sees me toss up quick time by 1 second til I inform Steve its only a 15 lap race not 25! he he he dump about 20L did ya Steve?

Race 1 I get a good start but discover i have no FORCE FEEDBACK int he wheel! I am all over the place but running second til the hills section where I park it way up on the banking and it takes literally 30 seconds to get off there.

I end up 4th after Peter and Russell go off.

Race 2 I get a slick start and because now I DO HAVE FFB I dont correct quick enough and shoot across the track and clip one car and prolly scare the crap out of the rest of you. I battle with Steve and take P2 exiting Charlies. I get tight on Reggie when he roll fliops in the hills and I am right with him. HE drops a wheel and I sail thu to P1! I extend to about a second oon lap4 when I lose it in the hills and go right over the barrier and into the rabbit hole!

What a dummy!

Thansk for racing guys hope ya had fun!

Nice evening yesterday was my first race with the formula, I always run with cars sedan, F3000 but they have other references, you brake very late and I was a little embarrassed, then everything happens so fast .... :confused:

At Imola I can start second behind Peter, I did a great lap in qualifying, I did not think to be able to leave so on.
Great start and immediately give first, then do two laps before the exit of Rivazza 2 go out and touch off the curb, the car breaks down and it happens all too quickly, I'm going to spin and knock on the wall, ruining the suspension and break the splitter earlier allotment and try to finish the race so without repairing the damage, I enjoy a world and I can get 9.

At Brands Hatch lap in practice with the set of Imola but does not work, I take almost 2 seconds a lap. Then I decide to put the past in qualifying setup by default and do a few minor changes and do the third time, fantastic, just a nice ride.
At the start I can keep the third position and only for some of my error I can not stay with the first front, I am always 5 / 6 sec. then in the end I getting closer but another error on my end to pursuit, coming third and happy. :D

Thank you to everyone, RD and see you at the next event.

i love this track but i cant race due to 2 problems
1. im back 2 school monday so cant stay up late [race starts on tuesday for me]
2. i have some weird bug that dosent let me have gt cars online

i have a question, its off topic but there is not much place where i can ask the question, seeing that the EU club will be using more and more the auto gear off and the force cockpit view for there events i was wondering if the ARC will follow that tendancy ?

Good Question Yves but no we won't be changing anything at this time. they are trying to control driving standards as they had gottena bit low with incidents being to frequent in the races.

We seem to be ok with our current standards and will leave it all alone until something happens.

Gotta bail out of this one guys. I really hate to do it... Lots of ranking points up for grabs and it'll be good to know this track just in case we see it again.... but more importantly, there's a great group of guys racing tonight, so it should be awesome for you boys, enjoy. I'm out.

Hugo i can understand auto gears off but why forced cockpit view? Dosent seem right making people drive a veiw what maybe u prefer our whatever. I use the hood view and have from the start, so cant make this event because of this as i dont like the cockpit view and my lap times are slower..... Anyway thats my rant over for the day

Reggie, i made a MINI SIM CHALLENGE of this event. In real life there is no wheel on the hood of the car. And in a race that takes 60 minutes of your time, the lap times are less important. I even would love to organize an event with manual clutch and the H shifter, but that will shrink the grid to 1 player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back