AC Mini Cooper JCW F56 @ Snetterton - Weds 17th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Room for 1 more? Hoping I'll have more luck this week with the Mini. Might be tight on time as I'm spending my evenings after work re-trimming the door cards & trim in the other halfs car!

Id like to join as well please.
Good to see you Sheashant :thumbsup:

Count me in please John. Thanks
You're in Keir:thumbsup:

Room for 1 more? Hoping I'll have more luck this week with the Mini. Might be tight on time as I'm spending my evenings after work re-trimming the door cards & trim in the other halfs car!
You've got the last spot Mathew!:) Try and be there for half-way through quali, that's usually when reserves are let in - good luck with the Mrs car!

We've just had one drop out so there is space :thumbsup:

BUT! please... read the first post carefully and change your forum name to your real name, also Teamspeak and server requires using your real name, if we can't see who we're talking & racing with it'll be a kick from the server, and I hate that. Sorry for the nag, but them's the rules;)

To clarify: you don't need to change your username, you just need to set "Real Name" in your account details on the forum :)

Sorry that I quit also. My steering wheel got detached from my desk and I could not fix it good enough during race 1. That led to a incident in which I hit @Kek700 . I'm so sorry, Ernie, especially after reading your recent post.
I thought I fixed it before race 2 started but in lap 2 it broke again and I got stuck in the fence. Back to pits with 40s penalty. Got back again with almost a lap behind. When the wheel came of again, I thought I çould better leave then taking the risk of hitting someone else.

So not much fun for me this time but it wasn't the combo.

I could not follow the conversation about which changes to the setup really helped so if someone can tell me that here I will be very grateful.
Thanks for organising @Medilloni and @Chris Down :thumbsup:

Couple of great races enjoyed them both, couldn't believe race 2 was on the back of the lead pack battle, unfortunately my pc really wasn't enjoying it going down to 25 fps ended up hitting the grass and stuck in a wall lol,
Not sure why the fps drop cpu was at 78% Gpu 100 but it always seems to be, tried a practice after and it's was 120fps lol
Any way thanks for a great couple of races and @Medilloni for organising the event.

Last edited:
Race 1 was a good nodoubt but as Chris mentioned already, race 2 was on a different level. Its like everyone was fighting for a seat in Lotus F1. What a cracking battle and incredible racing by everyone. And congratulation to @Neilski for that blistering pole position and to all the podium finishers.

Thank you to everyone who turned up and see you all soon.

Sorry that I quit also. My steering wheel got detached from my desk and I could not fix it good enough during race 1. That led to a incident in which I hit @Kek700 . I'm so sorry, Ernie, especially after reading your recent post.
I thought I fixed it before race 2 started but in lap 2 it broke again and I got stuck in the fence. Back to pits with 40s penalty. Got back again with almost a lap behind. When the wheel came of again, I thought I çould better leave then taking the risk of hitting someone else.

So not much fun for me this time but it wasn't the combo.

I could not follow the conversation about which changes to the setup really helped so if someone can tell me that here I will be very grateful.
Thanks for organising @Medilloni and @Chris Down :thumbsup:

The air was blue when I got punted.:roflmao::roflmao:

in the end made no difference, still managed 5th, so alls we’ll that ends well.

@HF2000 thanks for telling me before I looked at the replay, I would have thought it must be a racedepartment conspiracy :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

So sorry you could not race @Medilloni, hope you get over it soon.

Stunned at the speed of the front runners, so well done for that alone, and well done podiums.:laugh:

The air was blue when I got punted.:roflmao::roflmao:

in the end made no difference, still managed 5th, so alls we’ll that ends well.

@HF2000 thanks for telling me before I looked at the replay, I would have thought it must be a racedepartment conspiracy :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Stunned at the speed of the front runners, so well done for that alone, and well done podiums.:laugh:

We got very close in race two i touched the grass while braking into turn one when three of us were battling and ended up 90degrees sideways alongside your car, will look good on a replay lol
Anyone save it ?

Relieved to hear it was a good 'un! @Neilski and the top 3, huge congrats... but you have to tell how you got those times, amazing, and congrats!

Next race will be up tomorrow chaps, the car and track is...

1. You can sit in the middle of the car.
2. It's a modern classic, and powerful - for those that want a stress free race, abs and tc will be enabled (purists can disable of course :p)
3. The track is being considered for an F1 race this year.

Which car and track is it?

Relieved to hear it was a good 'un! @Neilski and the top 3, huge congrats... but you have to tell how you got those times, amazing, and congrats!

Next race will be up tomorrow chaps, the car and track is...

1. You can sit in the middle of the car.
2. It's a modern classic, and powerful - for those that want a stress free race, abs and tc will be enabled (purists can disable of course :p)
3. The track is being considered for an F1 race this year.

Which car and track is it?

I've always longed for the Robin Reliant at the Aberdeen Tesco car park. Good choice John.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.