AC Mini Cooper JCW F56 @ Snetterton - Weds 17th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
We got very close in race two i touched the grass while braking into turn one when three of us were battling and ended up 90degrees sideways alongside your car, will look good on a replay lol
Anyone save it ?

@stribbeck

Went to look at my replay, they were over written.

I was been attacked by a swarm of bee's in the shapes of mini's the time,:confused: so I remember now't. :(

Thanks all of you for your patience with me - though I did make sure I got out of the way :)

At the start of the second race I touched the grass at the first corner with just one wheel, suddenly I was a passenger. Sorry again to the other driver who I hit whilst performing an impression of the "magic-roundabout". I could not see your name, but thank you for not kicking me off the server!

Thanks all of you for your patience with me - though I did make sure I got out of the way :)

At the start of the second race I touched the grass at the first corner with just one wheel, suddenly I was a passenger. Sorry again to the other driver who I hit whilst performing an impression of the "magic-roundabout". I could not see your name, but thank you for not kicking me off the server!
You did okay, Anthony :thumbsup: . Keep going and you make progress quickly!

@stribbeck

Went to look at my replay, they were over written.

I was been attacked by a swarm of bee's in the shapes of mini's the time,:confused: so I remember now't. :(

Found it lol

Screenshot_mini_jcw_challenge_snetterton2011_20-6-120-19-43-48.jpg

Yes I was interested in this myself, I had thought I may have contributed to it all.
Luckily for me you tried to get the fastest line possible for that corner, just got your near side rear on the grass, also the mayhem behind I think caught our George out, he ran wide on the corner. So at last a bit of luck for me this time.
In the end an easy two places handed to me. You chased me for quite a few laps after, but trying to close down in these closely matched cars is very difficult, 3 second gap is very difficult to close.:)

That was me you tipped. No worries at all anthony, I was only out there learning the track myself.

The first race was a bit of fun trying to outrun all the guys who had a massive pileup at the start with only maybe 5 practice laps on the track done at that stage. They all reel me in by about half way but it was good to have a focus.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back