Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Bad luck Agustin :(

Personally I am feeling awful with a cold, but race 1 lifted my spirits. I just love these cars, even if I can't race them very fast. So thanks all for having a good race, it was exceptionally clean from what I saw, with most people getting through lap 1 despite the narrow track (I think the one person I saw go off was self-inflicted). That's the clean racing I want to see in the club! Awesome!

Night all!

Race 1, I had a ring side seat for the whole race watching 2nd & 3rd places of @Fabrizio Telasio & @Davy Vandevenne battle it out, just waiting for a mistake for me 'steal' a position:ninja: then it happened, each car making a mistake, and for me to...........also make a mistake....:whistling:
Race 2 found myself again in 4th position but this time having my own battle with @Arne Freiensehner. Both of us making small mistakes that allowed each to get the better of one another throughout the race, :thumbsup: until the last few laps when a mistake allowed me to get ahead.:) Great racing, great combo @Andrew James . ( hope to be about for the Vee's! ):sneaky:

Reactions: Nox
Been a while since I tried these cars - still cannot get the handle. Bad setup put me at the back in Qual. Lost it in the first corner and spun into the infield. Got turned around and received a cut track penalty. Got back on track and lost it in another corner - Suspension DNF. The only bright spot was spectating and watching the race for second position.
Sorry but could not join in R2. Hope the Vees perform better for me on Wed.

Sorry if this is not the right thread for this inquiry. I just got this sim. I'm simply infatuated with the Opalas. But browsing through this subforum, it seems like you guys only race them every month and a half or so. Is this the case? I really want to run these.

I can't believe how good this sim is. I put off buying it because I thought I would be blowing money on what amounts to simply more rFactor mods, and why, when others are free? I was blown away by the quality. It even runs faster at higher settings, and stutters less than rFactor. How'd they do that? Track details are unrivaled.

How many of you guys are using H pattern shifters when racing this car?

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back