Minecraft

when i get it [tomorrow hopefully since my parents all of a sudden think its a scam??!?!?!?] my only real ambition to do on it is make a mine with its own cart system but listening to the post about people stealing stuff i had an idea - why dont we all work as one? try and accomplish something big like erm well this
thats part 1 of 3 - obviously we wont make this but something like a very detailed racetrack or something along those lines?

when i get it [tomorrow hopefully since my parents all of a sudden think its a scam??!?!?!?] my only real ambition to do on it is make a mine with its own cart system but listening to the post about people stealing stuff i had an idea - why dont we all work as one? try and accomplish something big like erm well this

thats part 1 of 3 - obviously we wont make this but something like a very detailed racetrack or something along those lines?

Nord it is :p

Lee ther should be no reason why you can't get in. You are on the whitelist, although we aren't actually using it. Try deleting your .minecraft and start again?

have the game now - if i need to be added to the whitelist its MKBmikebell

EDIT : i joined the server and started running around and then i saw a bunch of stuff was on fire - dont know if its suppost to be

Currently, i go HERE for all my crafting recipes.

However, i was fluffing around with random sequences of cobble stones, i came across this;

Untitled.jpg

Has anyone else found new or interesting recipes that aren`t listed anywhere (or at least on wiki)?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.