Minecraft

Man you guys were busy yesterday! I was checking out your house, I was going to install a fireplace it in for you, but I decided not to. :)

I found a nice little spot for a house next to a waterfall. Currently working deep in a mine, pulling out lots of cobblestone to make a tower.

Man you guys were busy yesterday! I was checking out your house, I was going to install a fireplace it in for you, but I decided not to. :)

I found a nice little spot for a house next to a waterfall. Currently working deep in a mine, pulling out lots of cobblestone to make a tower.

Haha that's great to hear! I will try to build the Orthanc of Saruman there when i come :D Can't wait to see your houses!

@Daniel; Great news! :)

Yeah the house is pretty cool eh? Took us ages to build. The problem was that damn creepers would jump over the wall at night and keep blowing it up, but that problem is solved now! More additions to come tonight, although it will all be lost when the server rolls over to 1.2 :(

What are you looking for Adam? The lower you go the more rare minerals you will find. Iron is what I am always short on, you can find this in all layers from sea level to bedrock, but it is somewhat rare.

Who started the forest fire? HAHA

Attachments

• 2011-01-18_07.06.50.jpg
    2011-01-18_07.06.50.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 221
  • 2011-01-18_07.07.04.jpg
    2011-01-18_07.07.04.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 186

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals