Minecraft

yea your little 6x6 hut set fire to half the map :p Maybe was a little mean.

Also minecraft.net is down ffs :mad: so all morning ive just been sat here lol, might have to dust the wheel off

Oh and btw Omer we backed it up on before we purposefully set fire to the big house of ours so all is back to normal now :)

Iv been trying to do the floor and also the glass, im gona build an undergroud room and make the walls higher by digging into the hill the house is on so the little baddies stop blowing the floor up.

Hmm guys is there anything I need to do to get onto your server? I keep getting too long to log in messages and Java issues. Is only on your server, my friends works fine for me.

Lee, did you follow the instructions Dan posted earlier in the thread? If you did, ignore it, as the server is now running Beta 1.2.

To revert to 1.2, you need to:

Go to your Roaming folder within AppData folder - On Win7/Vista this is C:\Users\"Your User Name Here"\AppData\Roaming (you need to make sure you are able to view hidden files)

Delete the .minecraft folder and all of it's contents.

If you are using the .exe version of Minecraft, simply run the exe again and login as normal.
If you are using the browser version, go to minecraft.net, login and play as normal

Hope this helps :)

Lee, did you follow the instructions Dan posted earlier in the thread? If you did, ignore it, as the server is now running Beta 1.2.

To revert to 1.2, you need to:

Go to your Roaming folder within AppData folder - On Win7/Vista this is C:\Users\"Your User Name Here"\AppData\Roaming (you need to make sure you are able to view hidden files)

Delete the .minecraft folder and all of it's contents.

If you are using the .exe version of Minecraft, simply run the exe again and login as normal.
If you are using the browser version, go to minecraft.net, login and play as normal

Hope this helps :)

Never did those steps. Tbh actually my friends server hasn't worked either since .2 was released. I have just deleted and then re-downloaded the exe, its not giving me another error 'Disconnected by Server: Not on whitelist'

Ok Lee I quickly sneaked onto a PC and had a look. Looks like there was an update to do with whitelists last night. I've disabled this on the server and restarted, you should now be able to connect. If not I'll look into it some more.

Still wasn't working Chris when i tried earlier not on whitelist error / java connection seemed to alternate lol. Could well be my client. Can't connect to a friends server either atm.

:mad: Minecraft.net is down again, Ive been playing for a month with no problems and then as soon as we get a server, BANG offline!

[/Grumble]

I know why Minecraft is down, It's because you set fire to the world :p By the way Daniel, I uploaded a custom map to the server. Dunno what it's like yet but in the server properties its down as "world5" if you want to try it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%