• We are currently in the process of upgrading our forum software. During this period some parts of the site may be periodically unavailable.

Tracks Mid Ohio [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

9000RPM
Premium
@egero123 Please post some screenshots or a video of the track so that people know what the quality of the mod looks like.

Thank you.

egero123

25RPM
1st upload of a track ppl were askin abt & i happen to come across online, so i put it up for dem. i dnt create tracks or mods or skins so I wouldn't know nor want to put out a lot of effort beautifying d download with screenshots etc etc...jus take it or leave it.

ps. Ur Welcome.
"D Dark Force iz Strong With Dis 1"

Chris

9000RPM
Premium
1st upload of a track ppl were askin abt & i happen to come across online, so i put it up for dem. i dnt create tracks or mods or skins so I wouldn't know nor want to put out a lot of effort beautifying d download with screenshots etc etc...jus take it or leave it.

ps. Ur Welcome.
"D Dark Force iz Strong With Dis 1"

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear the first time.
You MUST accompany your resource with screenshots. No "if's" , "but's" or "maybe's".

"... take it or leave it" is a completely unacceptable response.

Shannon Flynn

When in doubt, pass out.
Perhaps permission from the original course creators should also be a prerequisite? Jeez.

heard a few of u guys askin abt it & I found it online after a vry long search. not my material so i give a big thank u to whoever created it

Chris

9000RPM
Premium
Perhaps permission from the original course creators should also be a prerequisite? Jeez.

heard a few of u guys askin abt it & I found it online after a vry long search. not my material so i give a big thank u to whoever created it

If the original creator finds this, and requests that it be taken down, we will be more than happy to remove it immediately.

egero123

25RPM
i jus found out who d creator of dat content is by sum guy who did a review sayin i took credit (which i ddnt) d reviewer put up a link to d content creator & i would appreciate if u guys got d download there. only reason i put it up wuz bcause ppl were complainin they couldn't find it online.

Now, how do i delete content from here?

AussieStig

250RPM
Gave it a try, its not bad at all, just wish it had the chicane in it, it's a little more fun to drive the chicane version i.m.h.o.

Status
Not open for further replies.