Michigan International Speedway US 500 1999 Track Skin

Tracks Michigan International Speedway US 500 1999 Track Skin 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rockyrule submitted a new resource:

Michigan International Speedway US 500 1999 Track Skin - A Track Skin For One of The Most Important Races In Open Wheel Racing History

View attachment 525404This is a skin pack for the Michigan International Speedway Track made by 13x on GTPlanet and Assetto Corsa Nascar Mod Facebook.It is based off the track as it was for the 1999 US 500 based around probably the Peak of CART without the Indy 500
The race was won surprisingly by Tony Kanaan in the #44 McDonald's Forsythe. View attachment 525406View attachment 525405

Read more about this resource...

Hey I've downloaded it but the victory lane frame is totally gone and the flagstand + finish line is totally black. What filepath are you using? I installed using CM which put it into the cmskins folder.

Hey I've downloaded it but the victory lane frame is totally gone and the flagstand + finish line is totally black. What filepath are you using? I installed using CM which put it into the cmskins folder.
This is a common problem I am noticing on other peoples end, I believe it has to do with CSP and the different versions of it

I can't find the Michigan Track for this.
I cant link it here but its aa_michigan by 13x (search 13x assetto corsa on google, click on the GTPlanet thread and look for damone13x, in his profile and messages is a link to his folder of tracks to download. Michigan is there)

I cant link it here but its aa_michigan by 13x (search 13x assetto corsa on google, click on the GTPlanet thread and look for damone13x, in his profile and messages is a link to his folder of tracks to download. Michigan is there)
Thanks, but I don't see those in the game. Not sure how to install them.

Drag and drop into CM and under the track in the menu there should be a skin option to select
Didn't work. I have a skin s installed in the Michigan file, it say's CM skins and then when it opened it says 1999. Which one do I put in there under skins?

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 61 70.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages