Michael Schumacher gets 10-place grid penalty

Erm, what car was Nico driving in China then?
Even in China, Nico had been given the advantage to go for the win. Michael even went as far as driving down to keep other drivers from gaining an advantage at the start. If it wasn't for the pit mistake the best he would've done would be second.

Ever since China it's all been downhill from Mercedes, they've really fallen behind in regards to development.

Erm, what car was Nico driving in China then?

Schumacher was running second before he was forced to retire.

By the basis that he's past it because he made an error in judgement, I am waiting for Hamilton, Grosjean and Maldonado's retirement announcements any minute now.

For goodness' sake, he may have been near perfect in the past, but everyone makes mistakes. Drama queen Central I tell ya!
M8 u really hit the spot with that one...impressive :inlove:

Did they penalize Webber 10 spots a couple years ago when he did the same thing to Kovalainen in Valencia? Can't remember.. I think the stewards need to back off some and let them race. Incidents occur in racing. One thing for sure, F1 needs full time non-bias panel of stewards to make calls. Having guest stewards makes it too much like a game show.

I bet David Coulthard enjoy watching that, maybe he asked him about the visibility conditions :roflmao:

I must say though, while schumi was dominating I stopped watching because it became boring but I do recognise his talent.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%