Merry Christmas

Hohoho...;)
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

wmann010.gif

Merry Christmas Peterson and Everyone
since we are at hardware section - here's a little slideshow I cooked up for the 3 parts guide I did on the F1 rim mod.

oh the guide is here ->www.marcushwang.wordpress.com

First of all, dont get me wrong, this is NO offense, BUT... I really would advice to take that tutorial off mate. You show how to destroy your wheel more then how to mod it.

Example?:

I do not even touch that in my mod!!
flatten-shifter.jpeg

Did you tell all here that you cannot put the Original PCB back in cause of the misplaced rotarys??( YOU NEED TO SAY THAT!!)
Tell them about the holes you cut tooo big under the sli-pro displays?

Sorry mate, i really like to see guys do that mod themselve but thats really not to be shown public! Some of my customers even think thats the way i do it.

So again, this is NO offense to you mate!!!!! I löike that you mod for yourself and anything, just make it a bit more clear for everyone so they know what they end with.

Kai aka Modmate

Upvote 0
First of all, dont get me wrong, this is NO offense, BUT... I really would advice to take that tutorial off mate. You show how to
no offence taken Kai, Merry christmas. I did this my way , not eveyone should follow and this is definitely just a guide. as I said in the tutorial, it is unorthodox, :D
also the reason I do it lower as you said "too low" is because I don't want to cut the top , the SLI-PRO fits like a glove , it's perfect for me but maybe not for everyone.

thanks for your kind advice . :)

Upvote 0
Hello Marcus,

what kind of push buttons did you use for the 8 pushbuttons on the wheel? (brand/type)

My pitlimiter button broke, it works sometimes...it's very annoying. So i decided to replace all the 8 push buttons.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back