Mercedes Star, where art thou?

Can't sleep, so I've been taking a stroll on eBay - to no avail. I'm looking for a Mercedes Star with a diameter of 45mm to 50mm. Anything bigger won't fit onto my wheel.

Needs to fit on the circle in the middle, which is exactly 51mm in diameter. I went to a Mercedes dealership but I haven't had much luck there. Any ideas?

This one would be awesome but it's 56mm in diameter. :(

Im pretty sure those are the stars for the trunk door on the back so there should be way to find it. ;)

I did ask at the local dealership and they didn't have anything like that - unusual if it's the one that's usually attached to the trunk. Well, one more trip I guess. :D

Upvote 0
Was gonna say go to the dealer to find the Tristars but saw you had been there already :)

What you can try and do is visit a scrap yard. There you should have a nice selection of old Merc´s and hopefully find a Tristar that fits.
Should not cost more then a cup of coffee either.

Upvote 0
Will do. I'm just confused why eBay didn't list the ones for the trunk right away instead of only the ones that go on the bonnet. Ah well, now that I have a part number I can ask for something very specific at the dealership. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Appreciated but it pretty much needs to be a metal one. I've sent requests to several retailers on eBay, asking them for details. :)

Upvote 0
Update on this: neither of the sellers on eBay replied and the Mercedes dealership told me they can see the parts but their size isn't listed in their system. Just what the part is for...makes sense after all if someone wants it for their car.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea