Mercedes SLR McLaren sound mod

Sounds Mercedes SLR McLaren sound mod v.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
grid-777 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes SLR McLaren sound mod - AC Sounds

Всем привет! Это моя первая публикация звукового мода для Mercedes SLR McLaren на гоночном отделении. Я начал делать звуковые моды для assetto corsa уже больше года. Я буду размещать здесь все свои проекты. Кто будет благодарен, выражайте благодарность и поддержку сделав пожертвование. Буду делать все больше и больше модов.

Read more about this resource...

Assalyamu alaikum!
Hey it will be better if we will give salyam each other, because I am muslim and you too. My name is Timur. And your name is Mohammad how I see. I'm glad to meet you Mohammad. So if you want to use my sound mods or sound samples I'll glad only help you. But I must ask you. Do you making your own game projects with my sounds or It is other?

first of all, I am so sorry because I wasn't given al-salam because u know this site got Christians and I did not notice that your name is timour

so yes I want to create my sounds

I am a game developer and CEO

and I am already working on a racing game for mobile so I want to create cars sounds to be like AC Sounds but I want them legal and licensed from a professional sound creator so if you are interested please notify me on Telegram
here's my number +962799666169

and I will be glad to know you and I will be too much happy to work with a Muslim sound creator

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back