Mercedes Helmet

Helmets Mercedes Helmet 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
renjiro2020 submitted a new resource:

Red Mercedes Helmet - 2020 Red Mercedes helmet for career mode use or other

Red Mercedes helmet, partly inspired by George's 2020 Mercedes helmet and Schumi's Merc helmets
Includes both manual and copy paste files

If you have any problems, contact me through discord (spood#0592) or discussions tab, not in the reviews tab

Support my discord server here

Pictures :
View attachment 468670View attachment 468671
View attachment 468672View attachment 468673
View attachment 468669

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I have been looking at your red mercedes helmet from racedeparment and I have a question. I don't have the 70th anniversary pack, so I have been looking to see if I could put it on another helmet I had, but I have not been able to. Could you help me, I would appreciate it very much

I really like this helmet , im using it on multiplayer, but one question: other players will see the helmet like me or like the helmet that replaces(70 edition)
But really good job with this :thumbsup:

Hi, I have been looking at your red mercedes helmet from racedeparment and I have a question. I don't have the 70th anniversary pack, so I have been looking to see if I could put it on another helmet I had, but I have not been able to. Could you help me, I would appreciate it very much
you'll need to buy the 70 anniversary edition DLC if u dont have obtainable uncustomizeable helmets like endracism and weraceasone helmets

The helmet is magnificent, 5 stars.
I would like to make one request (if possible) for my career mode and that is that the #'s should be SB58, i.e. on both sides #SB58.

I don't know if this is too much to ask :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back