Resource icon

Steering Wheels Mercedes HD F1 Wheel 4096 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fantastic work mate! :)
Please try to do Hamilton's another time, would be wonderful if the result would be the same? ;)
I Only wanted to do Hamiltons wheel but I Tried for over 2 Hours I Saw a 2012 one on rd but its not how I wanted it,,,,,,,,,,
I Do not want to just make them look like the Real Wheels ,,,,,,,,,
This Mercedes one I used the Real Grip Textures and all the Stickers thats why Its is only 2048 Because I could not find a bigger Picture some wheels I may get a bigger picture so they may end up 4096,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

chargingcar updated Mercedes HD F1 Wheel 4096 with a new update entry:

Full Rework to 4096 Standards Including Hand Stitched Leather:)

Untitled-1.gif

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Bro did you added the stiching in the handles ? I don't remember this being on the original wheel. That's a freaking nice added detail !

Bro did you added the stiching in the handles ? I don't remember this being on the original wheel. That's a freaking nice added detail !
I Finished the wheel and raytraced it , It looked awesome in 4096 but then had a crazy idea to make the grips leather and add some stitching to it , I thought that only 2 pieces connected together but they did not there was 4 pieces , But I like things perfect so all the stitching front and back lines up mm perfect:thumbsup:

Hello,
very nice work. Could you do it without the leather?
regards Robin
I Liked the leather when making it but now do not like the look of it makes me feel sick lol,
I will remove the textures on the grip on the Mereceds wheel and the Sauba wheel needs adjusting all wheels will be final when I release the complete 11 wheel set:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back