Mercedes EQ Performance - Silver Arrows (Team Package)

Skins Mercedes EQ Performance - Silver Arrows (Team Package) v2

Login or Register an account to download this content
JamieG18 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes EQ Performance - Silver Arrows (Team Package) - Welcome to the return of the silver arrows as part of the Mercedes EQ Performance Team!

Welcome to the Mercedes EQ Performance F1 Team!
View attachment 511929View attachment 511930View attachment 511931

Key Notes:

- Mods cannot be used online
- If you are struggling and need installation help then feel free to join my discord: https://discord.gg/aafcAYaYDm
- If you would like to use this mod in a video, you are more than welcome to, but please contact me first via my discord server and...

Read more about this resource...

hat noch jemand das problem das nach dem installieren des mods der mercedes extrem langsam ist? und sterben version gameplay 2022 geht bei mir auch nicht da hängt sich das spiel auf wen ich den installiere .
trotzdem schöner mod nur leider funtioniert der bei mir nicht so richtig

Does this mod it change the career stats/performance? because I installed the "normal gameplay" version and Mercedes became a lot slower, even if it says that they are the best team (using an "old" career created before installing the mod, with the second season just started)

Does this mod it change the career stats/performance? because I installed the "normal gameplay" version and Mercedes became a lot slower, even if it says that they are the best team (using an "old" career created before installing the mod, with the second season just started)
I'm hearing there may be problems with this, it may be on my end. I'll check and if it is my end I'll try and fix it as soon as possible

I'm hearing there may be problems with this, it may be on my end. I'll check and if it is my end I'll try and fix it as soon as possible
Yeah, there's also the same issue with Mclaren's Gulf livey mod, but in that case the Mclaren becomes by far the best team in performarce (maybe because that mod is designed for project 2022)

hi got the same issue that merc is extreme slow after the livery, went from team 2 to like place 11 and 12 in my career.

about the livery just sick man looks awesome really appreciate it!

any ideas how to fix the slow mercs again? greetings from germany

EDIT:

i used the 2nd livery (called stealht 2021 normal version) here everything seems fine, so ther must be a issue within the silver livery only. maybe u double chzeck but this might be a valuable information for you :)

see picture its a normal quali result:)

Attachments

• 2021-11-16 12_35_15-F1 2021 (DirectX 12).png
    2021-11-16 12_35_15-F1 2021 (DirectX 12).png
    478.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Something is wrong here. How can people use this?
When you copy & paste (just for verifying purpose), the game crashes. When I check manually, I only see 2020 UV mapping textures and decals inside. And also where are the mips if the decals have been changed?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back