Mercedes AMG GT3 Skinpack with 10 liveries

Skins Mercedes AMG GT3 Skinpack with 10 liveries 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work, really adds immersion to have real skins and names. I do have one issue though, when i select a GT3 race with all your GT3 skinpacks there are no Porsches in any of the races, only the cars with custom skins and driver names are selected. Have i missed something here?

Great work, really adds immersion to have real skins and names. I do have one issue though, when i select a GT3 race with all your GT3 skinpacks there are no Porsches in any of the races, only the cars with custom skins and driver names are selected. Have i missed something here?
yes, cause the game only uses cars with real driver names. you can add porsche skins yourself though

yes, cause the game only uses cars with real driver names. you can add porsche skins yourself though
So if I left the skins in but deleted the real names file it would go back to the original names and the Porsches would be back then? Are you planning on completing the set by doing porsche skins too?

So if I left the skins in but deleted the real names file it would go back to the original names and the Porsches would be back then? Are you planning on completing the set by doing porsche skins too?
I can do a file with skins and porsches soon, its just that my PC and my AMS2 installs had been damaged in the last couple of weeks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back