Mercedes 2020 (Silver) replaces 2021 one

Misc Mercedes 2020 (Silver) replaces 2021 one 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
SGT Amigi submitted a new resource:

Mercedes 2020 (Silver) replaces 2021 one - What I wrote in the title

This mod is like a mod for another mod. First, this mod replaces the 2021 Mercedes with the 2020 one like other mod I did, but now, as suggested, I changed the Mercedes 2020 livery to make it silver like it was supposed to be in real life.
Check the video (click here) for more images and also for seeing both, a very realistic moment and a very unrealistic moment.
View attachment 500686

Read more about this resource...

Hey, sorry to bother but the liverie is blury in a few spots so to fix, copy this directory and files: F1 2021\f1_2021_vehicle_package\teams\mercedes\textures and files.

Thankss :D

How do you install this? The files say the mipmaps required are missing
Are you installing it manually? There's not the f1_2020_vehicle_package folder? The one with the textures? You can copy and paste or try to select the mipmaps from your game that corresponds to the .tif you are changing. If it not works don't worry, later when I can I will take a look at the files and make corrections if neccessary and tell you more specifically what's going on. Thanks for letting me know

why when i install this it just gives me the 2020 black livery and not the silver one
That's weird. Try to install a previos version of the mod, check you copy and paste all the files. I will check it as soon as possible, thanks for notifying.
If you have ego erp archiver, open the modded mercedes.erp and check if the paint.dds is silver. If not my bad, otherwise you may have done something wrong.

That's weird. Try to install a previos version of the mod, check you copy and paste all the files. I will check it as soon as possible, thanks for notifying.
If you have ego erp archiver, open the modded mercedes.erp and check if the paint.dds is silver. If not my bad, otherwise you may have done something wrong.
I have just installed version 2.0 of this mod and now it appears as silver, i think it is an issue with the mod but when i use erp archiver it wont show anything for the paint dds but when i use version 2.0 it does show as the silver livery

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back