Melbourne

We need some anticuts everywhere. It's so easy to cut with that 200% grip glue tarmac.
Cut there, cut here, cut everywhere. that's cut winning.

T1 inside
T4 left entry
T4 right exit
T6 right inside
T9 right inside
CUT FEST : T11 left inside
T13 right inside.
langfr-767px-Circuit_Albert_Park.svg.png

There is a weird cut warning in T4 even if you stay on the road all time. This might be a problem in the race.

Will be fixed.

We need some anticuts everywhere. It's so easy to cut with that 200% grip glue tarmac.
Cut there, cut here, cut everywhere. that's cut winning.

Anti-cuts throw car into air in rF2, they cause more problems than they solve. I will try to do something with turn 4 if I get time from Suzuka editing, but don't expect any bigger changes.

On the exit of turn 4 (I'm keeping the two left wheels legally inside the lines), however I'm receiving stop/go penalties as a result. I'm not sure if the the driving line (AIW) or whatever is at a different path, but I mean this has to be adjusted or at least looked into? Do you think anything can be done about this?

On the exit of turn 4 (I'm keeping the two left wheels legally inside the lines), however I'm receiving stop/go penalties as a result. I'm not sure if the the driving line (AIW) or whatever is at a different path, but I mean this has to be adjusted or at least looked into? Do you think anything can be done about this?

Answered already:

Will be fixed.

Anti-cuts throw car into air in rF2, they cause more problems than they solve. I will try to do something with turn 4 if I get time from Suzuka editing, but don't expect any bigger changes.

btw. some time ago, melbourne hadn`t any kind of anticuts in real life(ya I know, now it have). So why it isnt possible for us, to respect track limits like they did in past? And remember: The penaltys for cuts are very harsh and will destroy your result for which you worked hard completly. Here an example:

Maybe slightly bigger curbs at some of those corners might help so you cant just ride the middle of the car over them. We have had large curbs without any game breaking stuff at other tracks and they worked.

Maybe slightly bigger curbs at some of those corners might help so you cant just ride the middle of the car over them. We have had large curbs without any game breaking stuff at other tracks and they worked.
do you know how much work that is, to remodell all curbs in 3D?
than you will get the track saturday morning(I mean not tommorow) :D

Lol again. I dont get the problem. If you cut = +30sec, more cut= +60sec, more cut= DQ.
If you want to get DQ after hundred of laps of practice and race, you`re free to cut. If not I would suggest you, to choose a racing line without cutting.

btw. What hungaroring version do you mean? I can`t find a non ugly version which would be fixable in time?!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Forum trophies